PDA

View Full Version : tdc

larrygene
08-08-16, 01:14 PM
none of my subs have the top buttons on the tdc just the bottom three. does anyone have the same problem or an answer for this.

thx Larry:hmmm:

razark
08-08-16, 05:16 PM
Not sure what you mean. Can you post a screenshot?

propbeanie
08-08-16, 05:55 PM
Your game's video settings are probably off. If you have an LCD monitor, and the game has a setting that matches your monitor's "Native" setting, like with mine, which are ancient, it's 1280x1024. Most of the newer screens are higher. Anyway, set the game to match that, and it should give you the full screen. Also, if you have a 16:9 monitor, you might have to use a "corrector" mod, like what CapnScurvy and others have done. The one you'd use would depend upon which mods you have installed. I just went looking and can't find one right away for stock 1.5, but there is one for stock 1.4... If you can't get it that way, try play with the "Windowed" setting checked, just below and to the right of the resolution setting in the game.

The game "defaults" to a 1024x768, 60hz setting, and that works fantasticly fine on an analog CRT, but the LCD screens are a different breed, with different needs. My screens are 5:4 and will cut off the sides. Sounds like you have a 16:9 and it'll cut off the tops, as the game tries to fill the screen completely.

Rockin Robbins
08-08-16, 10:21 PM
Larrygene, are you using automatic targeting or manual targeting. If you are set for automatic targeting some buttons will not be available. For instance, the send data to TDC is unnecessary, the stadimeter button won't be there.

What you're seeing is normal.

propbeanie
08-09-16, 06:29 AM
ooh, good catch, RR...

larrygene
08-09-16, 08:10 AM
ok guys, I tried all the solutions that were given to me and nothing worked,I have disabled all mods, I have a 19"x12" lcd monitor, I tried the windowed mode and no top buttons, rocken what do u mean by auto target?any advice would be appreciated guys.

thx

larrygene
08-09-16, 08:16 AM
thank you rocken for pointing out the auto and manual targeting selection. it checked the box and the button is there. man I feel like an idiot,hahaha.

Rockin Robbins
08-10-16, 09:46 AM
So did I when I found it.:wah: