PDA

View Full Version : No crew on conning tower while on surface

Al Lowe
07-03-16, 07:18 PM
I reloaded the game, and then the mods, Webster's GFO, the Narwhal, and the Sonar mod that lets you use your mouse to move the hydrophones around.

For some odd reason, the sub doesn't completely realize when it's on the surface. co2 builds up, and the crew doesn't appear on deck. However, the battery does charge.

Any ideas?

aanker
07-04-16, 12:12 PM
I reloaded the game, and then the mods, Webster's GFO, the Narwhal, and the Sonar mod that lets you use your mouse to move the hydrophones around.

For some odd reason, the sub doesn't completely realize when it's on the surface. co2 builds up, and the crew doesn't appear on deck. However, the battery does charge.

Any ideas?
The CO2 buildup is a clue.... did you have any damage? Maybe you aren't completely surfaced because of damage. 26' killed my crew once and there was nobody on deck due to damage.

Another cause for some is Alt-Tabbing.

That's all I got, good luck.

Happy Hunting!

Al Lowe
07-05-16, 07:51 AM
I don't know what happened. I saved the game while on the surface, exited completely, now it's all fixed. I guess someone forgot to unlock the hatches. :)

aanker
07-05-16, 01:03 PM
I don't know what happened. I saved the game while on the surface, exited completely, now it's all fixed.....
Good news, glad it worked.

Happy Hunting Al !!