PDA

View Full Version : Enabling All Subs ?

Schlageter-JG26
05-02-16, 02:44 PM
Loaded the game back up and have to download all the great mods from the site here again.

Along the way, what I'd like to do is make the Balao (or all subs, I guess, but it will be easier to start with just the one) available for all campaign flotillas and years.

Has anyone done this or know how? I looked through numerous files, but it doesn't look immediately "easy." :know::arrgh!:

aanker
05-02-16, 08:49 PM
Loaded the game back up and have to download all the great mods from the site here again.

Along the way, what I'd like to do is make the Balao (or all subs, I guess, but it will be easier to start with just the one) available for all campaign flotillas and years.

Has anyone done this or know how? I looked through numerous files, but it doesn't look immediately "easy." :know::arrgh!:
If you can wait until Jul 43 or so you'll get a Balao out of Pearl plus the torpedoes start working around then too. There are so many interconnected files and parts it would be a huge project imo.

Not just flotillas upc and campaigns but towers and things you don't think of like weapons, equipment, the roster, etc.

It would be easier to modify a Tambor, Gar, and Gato to go deeper if that's what you're after. There are mods that give radar from the start and free equipment somewhere around here too.

Well, good luck & Happy Hunting!

aanker
05-03-16, 12:02 PM
In TMO 2.5 Ducimus did make the TAMBOR class campaign for the entire War in his Terrible T campaign, so it can be done...

If you have TMO 2.5 maybe study what he did to make the campaign.

4 out of 6 TAMBOR class boats did serve for the entire war. (SS-201) TRITON and (SS-202) TROUT were lost.

Interesting project.

Schlageter-JG26
05-03-16, 09:40 PM
I can work the equipment over pretty well. It's the Flotillas/Bases that would drive me up the wall if I were to add all boats. :ping: