PDA

View Full Version : How to black out the outer monitors when using triple screen?

MCM
04-10-16, 10:40 AM
Hi,

I am having a triple screen setup up, but SH is only playable with the single screen resolution of 1920x1080. When I start the game the out screen/monitors go out, they are not getting any singal. Now these outer monitors constantly showing a message that is scrolling around saying "check your connection. No signal found" That is disturbing. How can I make the monitors just black without losing the signal?

THX
Oli

siege00
04-10-16, 01:09 PM
Hi,

I am having a triple screen setup up, but SH is only playable with the single screen resolution of 1920x1080. When I start the game the out screen/monitors go out, they are not getting any singal. Now these outer monitors constantly showing a message that is scrolling around saying "check your connection. No signal found" That is disturbing. How can I make the monitors just black without losing the signal?

THX
Oli

You could turn them off... I do that on occasion when playing something that only needs 1 monitor. Windows will remember their position and configuration... will = should (it's Windows after all).

You could also try changing the connector type for the monitors depending on what connections and graphics cards they support. I've never had that happen and use DVI and mini Display port.