PDA

View Full Version : LSH3 start problem.

Telemon
03-04-16, 05:39 AM
Greetings, I need advice.
Just come back after a long absence and thought I’d try LSH3 instead of GWX3.
After a bit of a struggle I’ve got LSH3 installed.
My problem is that although I can start a career when I try to begin either at the Naval Academy or war patrol the game loads up to the point where it should enter sub. the game is ‘Paused’. No matter what I do I cannot get it to run i.e. I cannot ‘unpause’ it.
I am running Win7, quad core CPU 3.1Ghz, 4Gig ram and a Nvidia GTX Ti Graphics card.
Any help or advice will be appreciated.

jimislander
06-08-16, 07:51 AM
I cant get 7zip to open the files. Its says no recognised. So I gave up with sh3

depthtok33l
06-09-16, 08:43 PM
Greetings, I need advice.
Just come back after a long absence and thought I’d try LSH3 instead of GWX3.
After a bit of a struggle I’ve got LSH3 installed.
My problem is that although I can start a career when I try to begin either at the Naval Academy or war patrol the game loads up to the point where it should enter sub. the game is ‘Paused’. No matter what I do I cannot get it to run i.e. I cannot ‘unpause’ it.
I am running Win7, quad core CPU 3.1Ghz, 4Gig ram and a Nvidia GTX Ti Graphics card.
Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Hi Telemon, I ran into the very same problem when I first installed LSH3. I can't remember how I fixed it but it was something to do with your configuration files.

Edit: Found this post (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=176726), might be useful,