PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock draw (drag) features while paused

xXNightEagleXx
02-19-16, 05:59 PM
Is it possible to unlock the ability to drag drawing references (eg. circle) while the game is paused?

THEBERBSTER
02-19-16, 06:32 PM
Hi NE
You probably have noticed that when the game is paused you can use any of the tools on the maps but, you cannot make any adjustments unless the game is un-paused.
Peter

xXNightEagleXx
02-19-16, 06:35 PM
Hi NE
You probably have noticed that when the game is paused you can use any of the tools on the maps but, you cannot make any adjustments unless the game is un-paused.
Peter

I'll take that as a "no it is not possible"...and add that it is really frustrating since, unlike real life, you have to manually do everything by yourself and having the game running just make things harder AKA less realistic.

palmic
02-19-16, 08:47 PM
I'll take that as a "no it is not possible"...and add that it is really frustrating since, unlike real life, you have to manually do everything by yourself and having the game running just make things harder AKA less realistic.

Do you really mean it? When you was at school, you could stop the time to solve result in time? C'mon :)

xXNightEagleXx
02-19-16, 09:27 PM
Do you really mean it? When you was at school, you could stop the time to solve result in time? C'mon :)

Probably i wasn't clear enough, i was not meaning that it was possible to stop the time. I meant that IRL there are a team of people where each does a little part of the job (eg. sonar, plotters, etc...). Doing everything by yourself, moreover without being able to stop the time properly (so you can balance the fact that you are doing a job that would be done by more people), just make things harder than IRL submarine (nothing impossible tho)

Nonetheless this topic has been already covered on another forum section with the conclusion that given current tools/features, 100% no contact and non stopping the game just make things harder than IRL.