PDA

View Full Version : CO2 Level

Hardigen
12-13-15, 06:13 AM
Whilst at the attack scope I ordered " surface the Boat " when I get up tet Conning tower there,s no one there , its happened before, the game thinks I,m still under the sea , I try different methods to correct the error but the CO2 has now gone to an astronomical 92%, the crew are still obeying orders and there seems to be no effect caused by the CO2 so why put it into the game ? I,m just wondering if I carry out the instructions that THE BERBSTER gives in POST 26 about no fuel , I could try it on the CO2 . Comments from all Skippers will be welcome . MODs on board are Mighty fine crew and No Dam Bubbles. Fair Weather to All H

Sjizzle
12-13-15, 07:36 AM
Whilst at the attack scope I ordered " surface the Boat " when I get up tet Conning tower there,s no one there , its happened before, the game thinks I,m still under the sea , I try different methods to correct the error but the CO2 has now gone to an astronomical 92%, the crew are still obeying orders and there seems to be no effect caused by the CO2 so why put it into the game ? I,m just wondering if I carry out the instructions that THE BERBSTER gives in POST 26 about no fuel , I could try it on the CO2 . Comments from all Skippers will be welcome . MODs on board are Mighty fine crew and No Dam Bubbles. Fair Weather to All H

u need to surface the boat when the Co2 level is at 10% when is more then 10% is really dangerous and your crew wont listen to your command anymore ...

Hardigen
12-13-15, 04:04 PM
To rectify the error I,ve been submerging and surfacing ,blowing the tanks, even went back to Heligoland that's how I notched up 92%, refitted, the crew obeying all commands ! ummmmm ! it could be summat else then . Thx S for your comment H

Hardigen
12-15-15, 05:39 PM
CO2 has gone back to normal ,after logging off then on . Crisis over ,back to the Hunt H