PDA

View Full Version : My Downloads have been disabled???

Da-Gman
12-10-15, 12:57 PM
Hi i'm a returning player & for some reason my downloads have been disabled, i was able to download a few things 3 days ago upon logging back onto the website but haven't been able to download "anything" since??? I've been a member for 10 yrs on the site so i don't know why i cannot download anything at all???:-?

sinferis
12-10-15, 04:38 PM
Happens to me too, i think thats because we didnt post messages in forum for a long time...:hmm2:

gman13
12-10-15, 05:47 PM
But it clearly states that if "start a new thread/topic whatnot" that it should resolve it, but it doesnt??? Moderators/Admins can i please, please have my downloads back!!!

gman13
12-10-15, 05:49 PM
Ha, i'm a new member & i can't even receive any downloads, what gives???But it does clearly state that if "start a new thread/topic whatnot" that it should resolve it, but it doesnt??? Moderators/Admins can i please, please have my downloads!!!

Beardmoresam
12-10-15, 06:56 PM
I'm not certain with this forum, but I do believe some require a minimum number of posts

crackpot
12-10-15, 08:14 PM
Yeah, it would be nice to get some downloads.. I see a ton of cool mods. :arrgh!:

Sailor Steve
12-11-15, 02:51 AM
Information on downloads is here (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=203091)

raeder
12-11-15, 11:53 AM
I also can't download anything from a few days. It was possible earlier.
It's annoying!

gman13
12-11-15, 12:30 PM
Information on downloads is here (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=203091)
"If you have been a member a long time, and you've never posted or have not posted in a long time, your account may be in Limbo. Solution: make a post somewhere in the forum. This post will be placed in the moderation que, and after 24 hours or less the forum will automatically enable downloads for you again."

I have done this and yet still nothing???

Sjizzle
12-11-15, 01:46 PM
"If you have been a member a long time, and you've never posted or have not posted in a long time, your account may be in Limbo. Solution: make a post somewhere in the forum. This post will be placed in the moderation que, and after 24 hours or less the forum will automatically enable downloads for you again."

I have done this and yet still nothing???

if u do a google search u can find most of the mods hosted on mediafire servers ...... not all the mods are hosted on subsim
but how was suggested by Sailor Steve is the best solution u will help a lot subsim community

sinferis
12-11-15, 02:12 PM
Ok, so as we are active in forums, that will unlock the downloads, thats what is said in link u send...ty, i'll wait :)

But it said "make a post somewhere in the forum. This post will be placed in the moderation que, and after 24 hours or less the forum will automatically enable downloads for you again".

Thats now 48h+ we posted : is it normal downloads are still unavailable atm?

Ty for answer ;)

if u do a google search u can find most of the mods hosted on mediafire servers ...... not all the mods are hosted on subsim
but how was suggested by Sailor Steve is the best solution u will help a lot subsim community

Sjizzle
12-11-15, 02:24 PM
Ok, so as we are active in forums, that will unlock the downloads, thats what is said in link u send...ty, i'll wait :)

Ty for answer ;)

no offense active with 3 post on the from and u are member from 2012 for me is not active at all.
i have said in my post above that some mods are hosted on mediafier u need a simple google search ......
have nice day
Sjizzle

PS. Best solution is here (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2365291&postcount=7)

sinferis
12-11-15, 03:23 PM
I never pretended i was a super-active member, op has as much post as me from...2005.

I wont lie telling u im not here to chat with ppl (even if u are great ppl im sure) : tbh many like me are there to enhance our submarine sims experience bu using great mod made by community.

I'm not here to ennoy anyone, i came, as many, because we understood they were free mods we coul download freely, to play our favorite sims.

Now, if the new deal is to pay for them, so be it, but thanks for not treating not us like "dudes who didnt pay and yell in forums", as we r just reading what is in the link you sent(24h then unlock):cool:

no offense active with 3 post on the from and u are member from 2012 for me is not active at all.
i have said in my post above that some mods are hosted on mediafier u need a simple google search ......
have nice day
Sjizzle

PS. Best solution is here (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2365291&postcount=7)

NCSmith4901
12-11-15, 03:38 PM
Hi, I have never been really active in this forum, and returned after 2 years to download UltraSubs_v2.0 Mod, as my PC crashed, and I just reinstalled SH5. I tried for find this file elsewhere, googling it, and searching on torrents as well without luck. It seems this forum is the only place I see it. Any suggestion on how to get it. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter. Best, Nate

brilhasti
12-11-15, 04:24 PM
You simply have been inactive for too long. Just make a few posts and wait for a bit.

jmsn62
12-11-15, 06:16 PM
Hello
I dont have permission to download
I don`t use the forum for a long time so I think it is the reason
There are two MOD that I should like to downlaod
Happy times
Dont use deck gun by bad weather
I hope with this message I could to have the permission again
Thank´s

Jean Marc

utstryparn
12-11-15, 06:49 PM
Guess that is what happend to me too. well here's a post, let's see if it works :)

Onkel Neal
12-11-15, 10:57 PM
Downloads were down for maintenance, you should be ok now.:salute:

Aktungbby
12-11-15, 11:00 PM
utstryparn!:Kaleun_Salute: & jmsn62!:Kaleun_Salute: & NCSmith4901!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna
12-12-15, 10:00 AM
Welcome to SubSim Kaleuns :salute:

sinferis
12-12-15, 01:13 PM
Wolves of steel, along other mods made by Subsim community, is awesome :
I've decided to support subsim community with donation after christmas (lot of money needed for santa claus stuff^^):yeah:

Onkel Neal
12-13-15, 09:01 AM
Thank you, sinferis, it is appreciated.