PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a mod to go along with others.

silverdragon41
09-05-15, 03:46 AM
Well as the title says I am looking for a mod that will play nice with this list of mods:

SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2.2 Patch
SH5_7A_Conning_Fix
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 (available by date) V9 by sober
EUF_UBoat_FX_v0_0_5_ byTheBeast
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Stock faces
MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible
FX_Update_0_0_22_ByTheDarkWraith
FX_Update_0_0_22_Torpedoes (modified for torpedoes failure patches)
FXU_0_0_22_Ship zon Files
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_alt_officer_wounded_by_Torpedo
IO_StrategicMap_7_5_0_for_TDWv750
Manos Scopes-Core Files
Manos Scopes-patch for 16x9
IRAI_0_0_41_ByTheDarkWraith
Sjizzle's - Charts for NewUIs part1_07.06.2013
Sjizzle's - Charts for NewUIs part 2_07.06.2013
Sjizzle's - MarineQuadrat Charts for NewUIs v. 0.00.2
Equip_Upgrade_Dates_Chart
R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2
OPEN HORIZONS II v2.5
OH II v2.5 Flag_Wind_Patch
OH II v2.5 Grid Request fix Patch SH5
Critical hits 1.1 Torpedos
R.S.D. - Reworked Submarine Damage v5.7 by vdr1981_Main mod
R.S.D. v5.7 - Indestructible UZO patch
R.S.D. & R.E.M. - GHG Hydrophone add-on (no hyd on surface)
MQK ShapeTextures_NO
WHF-FUC_We Have Flooding-Flooding Under Control_Fix
AMMO_v1.0_SH5_by_Raven_2012

I know some of them are most likely out of date and new versions are available. Just haven't had time to search for them yet. But am hoping to find a mod that allows you to sink the ship by flooding instead of having to drain its hp down to zero. I know of the mod brf or better and realistic floation. But problem is that mod doesn't play nice with the fx_update mod by TDW. So wondering if anyone can point out another mod that can do that and play nice with the list. I know sh3 and sh4 had great mods that made it where you have to sink them by flooding to get the kill which is great it how a sub should get most of the kills is by flooding the ship to sink it. much appreciated. Also not sure if thats already done by one of the mods up there at the moment. Slowly finding them to redownload them.

THEBERBSTER
09-05-15, 05:05 AM
Hi SD

The problem you have when you put a large mod list together is not only compatibility issues but knowing the correct working order.
As you quite rightly point out some of the mods are old and never designed to work with the more up to date mods.
BARF as you mentioned being a very good mod in its day but now not compatible.

i would suggest that you look at the mega mods especially TWOS which is an easy installation and has a high degree of realism.
It has over 100 mods in it but importantly it has a lot a tweaks and other adjustments done by vecko so that they all work together without ctd's.
Treat Yourself To The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod <> SH5 The Dawn Of A New Beginning (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2165720&postcount=1)

Post #24 Shaefer’s Season 2 Let's Play Silent Hunter 5 YouTube Videos (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2185189&postcount=24)
You can see TWOS in action in Shaefer's video's.

Peter

silverdragon41
09-05-15, 05:25 AM
Hmm will have a see but might go through and disable some of those mods as not sure if some of those I be interested in till more research is done.