PDA

View Full Version : Monsun gruppe - refit from tankers

Archangel
06-01-15, 01:20 PM
I am currently doing the "Monsun Gruppe" campaign and I have to meet up with tankers at certain coordinates in order to refit torpedoes and fuel.

The first refit I did while heading down towards the Cape in South Africa and that was fine, however when I sink a few ships close to my next ressuply area I do indeed get the message to met the tanker but I only get the message to "patrol a 3rd 150km area" but I can not ressuply, so basically I run out of fuel somewhere on the ocean.

I assume this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?

kevinsue
06-01-15, 06:26 PM
I am currently doing the "Monsun Gruppe" campaign and I have to meet up with tankers at certain coordinates in order to refit torpedoes and fuel.

The first refit I did while heading down towards the Cape in South Africa and that was fine, however when I sink a few ships close to my next ressuply area I do indeed get the message to met the tanker but I only get the message to "patrol a 3rd 150km area" but I can not ressuply, so basically I run out of fuel somewhere on the ocean.

I assume this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?

You must have TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0 applied correctly to your game otherwise resupply will not work. It is broken in the stock game. :nope:

http://i58.tinypic.com/23kryj9.jpg

Archangel
06-02-15, 12:27 PM
That is strange, I actually do have the TDW and the refit did work the first time on my way down to Africa outside the west-african coast, however it is the latter that do not work for me.

Update, ok now I fixed it, seems I was BLIND for a moment hehe. Thanks for the help, now SHV is fun yet again :-)