PDA

View Full Version : Eureka....Circles are finally round!

alpha_1
05-29-15, 08:55 PM
Hi All;

Bein' a newbie with this sim ain't for sissies. I have struggled for weeks trying to get the ovals to look like the circles they actually are. I'm sure some of you guys know of the frustration involved with this issue.

I'm running an AMD A4-4000 with max Ram and XP Pro SP3 32-bit. I have a brand new ASUS HD WS Monitor and a VisionTek Radeon HD 6570 video card with 1024 mbytes DDR3 RAM.

I thought I'd have no problem running the widescreen mods that have come out recently but no joy. Earlier today I was lurking in the downloads section and stumbled upon Seeadler's SH3 Resolution Fix mod and thought it might work....one never knows.

IT WORKS!!!!! I installed it, ran the .bat file, set the resolution to 1400 X 1050 and fired 'er up. WOW!!!! CIRCLES!!!!!

Many thanks to Seeadler for this. I can now plot my attacks with some degree of certainty on the map.....if it looks like 90 degreres, it IS 90 degrees.

Cheers!:up:

sublynx
05-29-15, 10:53 PM
Great to hear!

Here's the link to the fix:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1092

I seem to have it in my computer as well, but over the years have forgotten about its existence.

alpha_1
05-30-15, 12:45 AM
Good to hear from you again. Thanks for sticking with me.

Cheers,