PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I user manual targetting?

steinbeck
05-17-15, 04:10 PM
Patched to 1.5 These are all the mods I have to see why I cannot use manual targetting. I have 92% custom selection. Do I have to go to 100%? Realism?
These are the mods:
TMO 2.5
TMO 2.5 patch
RSRDC_TMO_2.5
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch 1
Convoy Routes TMO_ RSRDC
3000yard Bearing Tool(1360x)
MaxOpticsIV for TMO2.5
Traveller Enhanced Sounds
Midway Career.

I can use Manual in the Tutorial.

fireftr18
05-17-15, 07:44 PM
I'm guessing you're trying to use it in a career. When in the office screen, there is a radio on a shelf to the left. The settings are there. Click on it and you can change the settings. The settings need to be set specifically for the career.

steinbeck
05-18-15, 01:41 PM
I'm guessing you're trying to use it in a career. When in the office screen, there is a radio on a shelf to the left. The settings are there. Click on it and you can change the settings. The settings need to be set specifically for the career.

Yes, trying to start a career. I had only left extenal view unchecked. All others were checked and sti;l no manual targetting.
Today I went to 100% and that did give mnual targetting.
I seemed to remember one could use manual with out being at 100% realism.

TorpX
05-18-15, 11:57 PM
I seemed to remember one could use manual with out being at 100% realism.

You can. I don't know what the problem is with your set-up.

Many use manual with some of the options giving less that 100%. :hmm2:

You probably have to start a new career (not sure about this), but you should be able to pick whatever options you like.

steinbeck
05-19-15, 02:49 AM
You can. I don't know what the problem is with your set-up.

Many use manual with some of the options giving less that 100%. :hmm2:

You probably have to start a new career (not sure about this), but you should be able to pick whatever options you like.

Well, I don't understand it either. I've gone to 100% and that works. I'll try some different selection later, see what happens.
Thanks for the input.