PDA

View Full Version : problem with new submarine.

sENoZ
04-30-15, 09:45 AM
Hello everybody.

i have a strenge problem ....

I have SH 3 on steam with mod for sure, everything works very good.

There is absolutely no conficlt between the mod that i run.

I have now around 3600 renown, am able to get a bigger submarine, so i take a new one, i also get some new crew, then continue my patrol.

The patrol is loading but close to the end i get a error like sh stop running and get back to my desktop.

if i load my last patrol with the submarine ( see screenshot )

am able to play without problem, if i get new submarine it crash when the patrol is loading......

any suggestion or help plz ?

Thank you people.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/attachment.php?attachmentid=1440&stc=1&d=1430404792

and here the mod that i am running, notice that no conflict in my list mod.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/attachment.php?attachmentid=1442&stc=1&d=1430405338

so .... i really dont understand why i get a back to desktop when continuing my patrol with a bigger submarine :(

sENoZ
04-30-15, 05:48 PM

nobody know something about that problem ?

sublynx
04-30-15, 10:07 PM
A list of your mods might help, but I'm unfamiliar with LSH. Maybe try posting this to SH3 Mod Workshop's LSH thread.

Do you get a crashed game with all bigger boats? What type have you now tried use? VII or IX?

Pisces
05-01-15, 06:36 AM
Your second attachment didn't come through, so we can't see what mods you have.

sENoZ
05-01-15, 08:18 AM
hello, yes i dont understand how to add mutiple screen in one time sorry...

here is the screen of the mod that i am running.

as i said there is absolutely no conflict with all the mod that i run....

Yes i got crash when trying to use any other and bigger submarine i tryed type VII cause i am in the second flotillas.

when i get back to the type II i can continue my patrol the loading end normaly and am able to play the mission .....

my computer is powerfull enough so.....
i can run sh 4 in high details without any problem lol so sh 3 ......

i really dont understand the problem..... :/

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/attachment.php?attachmentid=1443&stc=1&d=1430486281

Sailor Steve
05-01-15, 12:22 PM
It's too small and blurry. I'm sorry, but I can't read it.

sENoZ
05-01-15, 12:23 PM
It's too small and blurry. I'm sorry, but I can't read it.

yes i just saw that, i will do a new screen, give me 5 minutes.

sENoZ
05-01-15, 12:26 PM
here is a better screen.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/attachment.php?attachmentid=1444&stc=1&d=1430501164

thank you.

Sailor Steve
05-01-15, 12:49 PM
Thanks. I can read that one. Unfortunately I'm also stumped. I have no idea what could be causing your problem, I'm also not familiar with a couple of those mods. Hopefully someone will have the answer.

sENoZ
05-01-15, 12:53 PM
ok thanks anyway for your time ^^

am not using lot of mods, but i know there is none of them that do conflict so, there should be no problem.

i did clean install so i dont see why i have this problem about changing submarine...

:(

sublynx
05-01-15, 01:45 PM
IIRC, Late war sensors should only be installed really late in the war. If installed before snorkels are around, there could be trouble. I haven't played GWX in a long while, so maybe someone else can confirm this?

Another potential solution, have you changed anything in the data/submarine folder or its' subfolders? Logically the problem should be there, as your type II's work, and everything else works, but type VII's don't work.

sENoZ
05-01-15, 01:54 PM
so you suggest me to disable Late war sensors right ???

i didnt touch any files.

But also with that mod installed at start of my campaign, the mod in the list mod is not translucid.

i dont know how to write it.... well if you install a mod and install an other mod that will overwrite fille from previous mod the first mod you did install will be translucid in the list of your mod..

you get me ? lol ...

in my list mod there is absolutely no conflict.

sublynx
05-01-15, 03:15 PM
I think a type II can't have snorkels and radar warning equipment etc, so it could be that the problem is that you had late war sensors on too early. The problem revealed when you try to switch to a type VII which can have all the snorkels and radar stuff - but not during early war. So do try to take the late war sensors off to see if that helps.

sENoZ
05-01-15, 03:29 PM
ok so i will finish my patrol with my type II.

Then try again to take a bigger sub and needed crew and continue my patrol after that to see if it works...

And for sure i will came back here to let you know.

So see you guys, and have a good week-end btw.

sENoZ
05-01-15, 04:56 PM
ok so... finished my patrol, i get new sub and needed crew.

i continue the patrol after clicking start i get a message like, your new base is now Lorient.

Well ok...

Then the patrol load, and close to the end crash like before....

Then i just re try for fun .... So i get again new sub and crew, load the patrol but that time i didnt have the message about having new base, still crashing at the end of the loading....

:/

sENoZ
05-01-15, 05:05 PM
there is no way to get a crash report or something like that, to see exactly what is the cause of that crash after changing of submarine ???

sublynx
05-01-15, 09:02 PM
Have you tried starting a wholly new career from late 1940 and with a type VII. I think I had to do that once when I was still playing GWX and was trying to make the switch to France.

sENoZ
05-01-15, 10:06 PM
hey.

no i didnt try.

but if i do that i will lost all my renown and crew ^^

but it can be an idea to try.

sublynx
05-01-15, 11:25 PM
but if i do that i will lost all my renown and crew ^^

Make another career, but save the old one. Then you can just see if a new career solves the problem. If not, you still have the old career, and continue, if the problem is solved later.

sENoZ
05-02-15, 10:10 AM
Hello people.

ok i will try that today, and let you know.

Thank you for your time.

sENoZ
05-02-15, 10:32 AM
ok am back.

so.....

It work.... -____-

i started a new carrer selected lorient as a base and selected a very big sub ^^ + the needed crew, i start my patrol like always it load fine and i can play.......

very strenge anyway....

Thank you people.

sublynx
05-02-15, 11:02 AM
Good to hear!

sENoZ
05-02-15, 11:43 AM
thanks for your time guys.

sENoZ
05-02-15, 11:53 AM
problem not solve.

now when i save my game, the game just crash....

nice ! .......... lol i start to get really sick of sh 3.......

edit problem solve finally....