PDA

View Full Version : Stumbling in

Earp
04-22-15, 11:09 AM
G'day I am Earp, a funny thing happened when I was surfing the net ... I stumbled onto this site and wow what a site!:yeah::yeah:

I found a long lost and very much loved sim (Enigma Rising Tide Gold) I also have seen a couple of other sims I have played and very much enjoyed at friends homes.

I want to congratulate the owner of this site and I would like to thank him for keeping the classics alive, well and available.:rock:

I look forward to these forums and discussions about all kinds of subjects with other members. If I am not on the forums I am probably gonna be playing...who needs to go outside hmmm?:har::har:

:subsim:

Sailor Steve
04-22-15, 11:22 AM
Well welcome aboard, Earp! :sunny:

We do everything we can to make new guys feel welcome. All we ask in return is that you ask any questions you may have and comment on anything and everything you can think of. We have separate forums for the newer subsims and grouped forums for the older ones, as well as a multitude of other subjects.

u crank
04-22-15, 12:08 PM
Welcome to SubSim Earp. :salute:

Onkel Neal
04-22-15, 12:45 PM
Welcome abroad, and thanks for the thoughtful intro. Enjoy the Site, look forward to your comments in the forums.:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

ReallyDedPoet
04-22-15, 01:17 PM
Welcome to SUBSIM :sunny:

Aktungbby
04-22-15, 04:14 PM
Earp!:Kaleun_Salute:....and comment on anything and everything you can think of. Within reason and the FAQ's of course!:huh: :O::/\\!!

HW3
04-22-15, 07:07 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Jimbuna
04-23-15, 06:20 AM
Welcome to SubSim Earp :sunny: