PDA

View Full Version : Target lock

Alexsej
04-04-15, 06:02 AM
When I press lock target in attack periscope the periscope isn't LOCKED on target. I can still move it around.
How to make my periscope locked on ship and follow target?

Sandman_28054
04-04-15, 11:49 AM
When I press lock target in attack periscope the periscope isn't LOCKED on target. I can still move it around.

Are you using the "space bar" or the "L" button on thwe keyboard?

Crashmo
04-05-15, 03:38 PM
Locking the target with the space bar tells the weapons officer to lock the target, but does not tell him to follow the target with the attack scope.

I am using a mod and have a quick select button available when I choose the weapons officer. If you press F1 it will bring up your current keyboard commands. Look for the "Follow selected target" key.

Sorry, that's the best I can do. I'm sure others will have a better solution.

Sailor Steve
04-05-15, 04:19 PM
One of the complaints about SH3 and SH4 was that in real life the periscope didn't lock on target, but in the game they did. I think I remember reading that in SH5 they "fixed" that because of those complaints. I do know that while you have to occasionally move the periscope yourself, once you have locked the target the TDC will follow it and accept your data input.

Moreman
04-08-15, 08:18 AM
How to remove the inscription "lock"? Please help.