PDA

View Full Version : THX to all of you

Nemo66
03-01-15, 10:27 AM
Dear mates!

I don't want to be oversensible, but i really have to express how happy i am to be here at subsim again: It's really my favourite internet place. If you open a new thread, no matter if you have technical problems or just want to joke around a bit, you always get nice and solid comments very fast. Many of the users have great knowledge, not only about subsimming, but also about real naval techniques and naval history. And they are always open to share it with you, without giving you the feeling that you are some sort of.....(the word is forbidden i think :88))
In other forums you have to wait for weeks sometimes to get any attention, and what people write there is complete crap a lot of times. Often it seems many users in other forums just seek a way for senseless confrontation in order to show how intelligent or important they think they are. I never ever experienced that kind of behaviour at subsim, thank god, Poseidon and uncle Neal!

I am really thankful for this place, and for the way it is run, and, of course for the widely skilled, decent, and very relaxed and open users here.

THX TO ALL OF YOU MATES :sunny:

LONG LIVE ROCK'N'ROLL AND THE GREAT SUBSIM COMMUNITY :subsim:

Aktungbby
03-01-15, 12:42 PM
:yeah:

fitzcarraldo
03-01-15, 04:46 PM
Nice comment :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Jimbuna
03-02-15, 07:33 AM
Fair winds and following seas Nemo :sunny: