PDA

View Full Version : Got the game playing again...

Armistead
02-17-15, 02:42 PM
It's been way over a year since I last played. I finally just took the old hard drive out of PC that blew up and put it in my new PC, that way I got all my SH4 files and mods I've had for years...Have to learn the buttons again. Strange, started it up and forgot how much pleasure the game gave me for years...maybe i can get back into it again

HertogJan
02-17-15, 03:47 PM
Good to hear... and good luck hunting :salute:

cdrsubron7
02-17-15, 06:04 PM
Nice to see you back in the fold, buddy. :salute:

TorpX
02-17-15, 09:58 PM
Find 'em
Chase 'em
Sink 'em

:salute:

Armistead
02-17-15, 11:52 PM
torp, what is your mod set up, get u to test where i was with my night surface mod and see if u think it's about right. i was almost finished when my pc blew.

THEBERBSTER
02-18-15, 05:43 AM
Always good to see old hands reporting for duty. :up:

Pigboatcook
02-18-15, 06:45 AM
Welcome back. For some it is the salt, for others the smell of fuel oil. For me it was that damn Navy coffee. Good hunting and friendly thermals to you.

fireftr18
02-18-15, 11:42 AM
How long will it take to get your crew back in to shape. Is Wernher going to be your XO again?

HertogJan
02-18-15, 12:04 PM
:hmmm:

Fireftr, would it be a idea to get him back in to shape, seeing he's been out for a while.

You must have some chores left for him to do?

razark
02-18-15, 06:09 PM
Fireftr, would it be a idea to get him back in to shape, seeing he's been out for a while.

You must have some chores left for him to do?
I say put him to work greasing the relative bearings. We've got enough guys polishing the props.

TorpX
02-18-15, 10:21 PM
torp, what is your mod set up, get u to test where i was with my night surface mod and see if u think it's about right. i was almost finished when my pc blew.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Special Games\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\#MODS]
RFB_2.0
RFB_2.0_Patch_23April2010
RSRDC_RFB_V575
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Fixed Zero Bomb Load RSRDC
Fixed_CD_sonar_RSRDC
RFB_2.0_Small Tweaks v1.2
Improved Ship Physics_2.15
Military Radio Morse keys
Nav Map Make-Over v2.1 no AB
NMMO v2.1 Patch 1 no AB
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3_SH4
RSRDC_SH15_Pre Pearl Harbor Career Start
Webster's Eliminate Floating Plankton
Webster's Better Mouse Arrow v1

I just finished an arduous patrol. I had no surface contacts, if you can believe that, and the weather was terrible. I'll have to redo my scene.dat file, so the weather is tolerable. :arrgh!:

I hope your PC problem isn't serious. You just got the game installed again, right?

Armistead
02-19-15, 10:45 AM
sort of installed, put my old drive in my new pc and playing it off that...glad to get all my old files back...