PDA

View Full Version : Setting Days in Port?

Havan_IronOak
02-08-15, 05:23 AM
I understand that there's a mod that will allow me to adjust days spent in port between missions. (or even advance the calendar?)

Can anyone point me to it?

Unfortunately searching the download list for "days in port" doesn't work for me because all three words are treated separately and not as a phrase. Is there a way to search these forums for a phrase and not just individual words?

I find that any words over 5 letters make searching easy but when it's a bunch of short words I'm lost.

vdr1981
02-08-15, 06:40 AM
I understand that there's a mod that will allow me to adjust days spent in port between missions. (or even advance the calendar?)

Can anyone point me to it?

Unfortunately searching the download list for "days in port" doesn't work for me because all three words are treated separately and not as a phrase. Is there a way to search these forums for a phrase and not just individual words?

I find that any words over 5 letters make searching easy but when it's a bunch of short words I'm lost.

Very nice and useful mod...There's small readme file in it, you should check it out...
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=188265

Havan_IronOak
02-08-15, 08:12 AM
Thanks for pointing me to the mod. It's exactly what I needed.

I'd have found it if I searched on Bunker. I just wish that search were more robust.

vdr1981
02-08-15, 11:28 AM
Better use google next time...:03: