PDA

View Full Version : What r some good mod soups for TMO 2.5?

avers
01-12-15, 09:00 PM
Hey guys, I've been playing sh4 with TMO 2.5 and I can't get a mod soup working. So can u guys tell me ur mod soups for TMO 2.5?

HertogJan
01-13-15, 03:56 AM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=217632

merc4ulfate
01-13-15, 01:46 PM
If your having trouble getting the mods going make sure you have loaded a fresh game and make sure JSGME is properly installed and the mods are where they are supposed to be.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
1_TMO_25_small_patch
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Improved Ship Physics 2.6_TMO_RSRDC
TMO_Visuals_for_RSRDC
Fixed_CD_sonar_RSRDC
Classe_Balao_CamoTri
Pacific Sound Mod
Nav Map Make-Over v2.1
NMMO Airbase Add-on
NMMO v2.1 Patch 1 with AB
NMMO Maps Add-on
NMMO Pre Pearl Harbor Career Start Add-on
NMMO Reverse Ocean Colors Add-on
Less Plankton 1.2

Webster
01-13-15, 07:19 PM
you do realize "mod soup" is a term to describe a group of mods that corrupt your game so it doesn't work right anymore?

if you want to know a good group of mods to use with TMO then ask for that, don't ask for mod soup or people thing your game isn't working because of your mods :up:

if you want I can change the thread title for you if you request it

avers
01-17-15, 01:40 PM
If your having trouble getting the mods going make sure you have loaded a fresh game and make sure JSGME is properly installed and the mods are where they are supposed to be.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
1_TMO_25_small_patch
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Improved Ship Physics 2.6_TMO_RSRDC
TMO_Visuals_for_RSRDC
Fixed_CD_sonar_RSRDC
Classe_Balao_CamoTri
Pacific Sound Mod
Nav Map Make-Over v2.1
NMMO Airbase Add-on
NMMO v2.1 Patch 1 with AB
NMMO Maps Add-on
NMMO Pre Pearl Harbor Career Start Add-on
NMMO Reverse Ocean Colors Add-on
Less Plankton 1.2

hey, I want to give ur soup a try, but I cant find the Classe_Balao_CamoTri mod. Can u tell mw where to get it or link me?

Spraug
01-17-15, 02:08 PM
Help! Ever since I upgraded from TMO 2.5 with training wheels to without, I have been experiencing terrible CTDs so that it's just no fun anymore! Currently it always crashes when I return to port and after a good patrol that kills all of the fun. I already started this patrol (No.2) a second time and lost all the "kills" (and narrative) and it's happening again now that I return to port. Can anybody tell me what to do? :wah:
BTW the boat is Narwhal class (USS Nautilus).

avers
01-17-15, 05:04 PM
Help! Ever since I upgraded from TMO 2.5 with training wheels to without, I have been experiencing terrible CTDs so that it's just no fun anymore! Currently it always crashes when I return to port and after a good patrol that kills all of the fun. I already started this patrol (No.2) a second time and lost all the "kills" (and narrative) and it's happening again now that I return to port. Can anybody tell me what to do? :wah:
BTW the boat is Narwhal class (USS Nautilus).

Do u have the RSRDC patch?

Spraug
01-17-15, 07:00 PM
Yes, I do, one called 5XX or something (the one listed in the respective thread for RSRDC with TMO) but maybe I need more than one? Also I'm just wondering about the sequence of installing the mods. They are installed as listed in my signature, but maybe I should install the IJN_Radar_Fis after RSRDC. Also I don't have the TMO small patch. I thought that was just for the boats, but maybe I need it? :/\\!! Everything very unpleasant.

avers
01-17-15, 07:13 PM
The small patch isn't the problem, but try to install the radar fix after RSRDC. That's how I have it and I have no problems.

Spraug
01-18-15, 04:56 AM
GReat. When I tried to install it that way, I realized that my signature was wrong. I already have it installed in that sequence. So that can't be it either - too bad.

merc4ulfate
01-18-15, 10:32 PM
You should have the small patch for TMO

The Balao Camo Pattern can be found here:

BALAO PATTERN (http://silenthunter.filefront.com/file/Balao_Dazzel;112359)

REMEMBER it only works with Balao class submarines but looks wonderful

You can find other texturts here:

TEXTURES FOR SUBMARINES (http://silenthunter.filefront.com/files/Silent_Hunter_4/Textures_or_Skins/Sub_Exterior;11467)

Spraug
01-20-15, 03:19 PM
My solution is the following: uninstall all mods, go online in Steam again. Start game, close game (so it has refreshed), go offline and install all mods again. So far, I don't have any problems, hope my luck holds.