PDA

View Full Version : War Supplies...

Mspot
11-23-14, 04:04 PM
I started a new campaign -- prior to finishing my first campaign -- with all realisms settings. Wow, what difference. And I like it!

The point of this topic -- my question(s) : I finished British Coastal Waters. I am currently early in the month of November, 1940, in the North Atlantic working on completing War Supplies and (brain fart, I can't recall the name of the other mission). In one of the missions (War Supplies) I have to sink ten (10) ships carrying war supplies (tanks, planes, ammunition, etcetera) to Great Britain. In the other, I have to sink 200,000-tons of shipping. In the mission where I have to sink 200,000-tons of shipping, I am progressing -- hopefully before the deadline of March 01, 1941. I have the same deadline for the ten (10) ships carrying war supplies.

According to the progress bar, I estimate that I have sunk only three (3) ships carrying war supplies to Great Britain. I have been targeting mostly freighters as I assume that freighters will carry the war supplies. My question is, which type of freighter should I be keying in on?