PDA

View Full Version : rain gear with sh3 commander and gwx

midnightrider1818
11-20-14, 02:15 AM
so mates. I am now running sh3 commander with the grey wolves. one thing that I noticed was that I was in nasty weather. it was not raining but lightning and the waves were getting big. I noticed my crew did not have there rain gear on. I noticed that when I changed out my shifts the new crew came on the tower with there rain gear. I think it did it automatically with just gwx installed. is this correct or is this a error. :hmmm:

allievo
11-20-14, 03:17 AM
Your watchmen don't put their wet gear on immediately if wind speed exceeds the storm condition value plus neither they will after you load a saved game regardless of current weather. You have to dive and surface again to make them get dressed. It has nothing to do with GWX and SH3 Commander.

danasan
11-20-14, 03:49 AM
That is the truth what Allievo said. Or you change out the shifts manually before they get a bad cold. :D

Andrewsdad
11-20-14, 09:20 AM
Just move the lookouts from one position to the other and move the Watch Officer below and then right back up.

Then they will be all snuggly warm and dry. :rotfl2:

AD

danasan
11-20-14, 09:40 AM
Aaah, and don't forget to hand out some tea cozies (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/search.php?searchid=1814366) :haha:

Jimbuna
11-20-14, 03:57 PM
Your watchmen don't put their wet gear on immediately if wind speed exceeds the storm condition value plus neither they will after you load a saved game regardless of current weather. You have to dive and surface again to make them get dressed. It has nothing to do with GWX and SH3 Commander.

Rgr that :yep:

Ahnenerbe
11-21-14, 09:44 AM
so mates. I am now running sh3 commander with the grey wolves. one thing that I noticed was that I was in nasty weather. it was not raining but lightning and the waves were getting big. I noticed my crew did not have there rain gear on. I noticed that when I changed out my shifts the new crew came on the tower with there rain gear. I think it did it automatically with just gwx installed. is this correct or is this a error. :hmmm:

Perhaps the reason is GWX3.0_All_Weather_Guns mods (if you use it) ......

HW3
11-21-14, 01:08 PM
If your watch crew is already on the tower when the weather changes from good to bad or vise versa, they remain in the gear they started out in until you send them below to change.

UKönig
11-22-14, 11:05 AM
Everything stated here previously is correct.