PDA

View Full Version : Speech bubbles appear after surfacing

kevtherev
10-20-14, 06:01 AM
I have installed SH5 after a 2 Year break. Installation was no problem and I updated to V 1.02. I then opened the game and selected a New Campaign with the Tutorial Completed. Went to the Korvettenkapitän (Who had speech bubble) and used the 'silentotto' to pick Western Approaches. Then started new patrol but remained in dock. Saved the game under a new name and exited SH5. In JSGME I placed these mods in this order, NewUis_TDC_7_5_0ByTheDarkWraith and No Dam Bubbles No Damn Halo without the No Dialog Indicator. Started SH5 and loaded my saved game. The speech bubbles had gone but the Halo effect was still there. Went to sea and submerged. On surfacing the speech bubbles were once more there. What am I doing wrong. If I recall correctly I did not have this problem with my XP OS PC which I have now changed to a WIN 7 OS PC.

THEBERBSTER
10-20-14, 06:35 PM
Hi kevtherev

It sounds as though you might have installed the wrong mod folder.

In the zip file there are 2 mods.

Check and make sure you have used folder 1.

Just copy and paste folder 1 to your mods folder

Alternatively Steel Vikings Interior Mod v1.2 + Mod patch will solve the problem.

Peter

kevtherev
10-21-14, 05:52 AM
Many thanks Peter, I have downloaded the Steel Vikings Interior Mod v1.2 but cannot for the life in me find Steel Vikings Interior Mod Patch v1.2.2. I have searched up and down the forum but with no success. Is the patch needed or does it no longer exist. I have just done a complete re-install of SH5 and updated to V 1.2 without going any further. :hmm2:

THEBERBSTER
10-21-14, 09:12 AM
Hi kev

Put the patch behind the main mod and it will correctly over write it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0yu047jw4zb2bz7/SteelViking%27s+Interior+Mod+V1.2.2+Patch.7z (http://www.mediafire.com/download/0yu047jw4zb2bz7/SteelViking%27s+Interior+Mod+V1.2.2+Patch.7z)

If you are running mods then this should be towards the top of the list depending what else you are running.

There are good readme's that come with both of the mods.

Peter