PDA

View Full Version : Is in SH5 manual torpedogeschwindigekeits setting possible?

franz_the_cat
10-17-14, 07:42 AM
I'm for the first mission once made me a table as long as the torpedo for 1000m or 2000m or 3000m needs to the current stage 1 or 2 or 3rd
Since I have not played SH5 approximately 1 year and have re-installed and my table no longer think I'll ask here if anyone knows what.
That was a bit of work with the table, I'm going assume that the etc with newer torpedoes like the wren changes speed maybe yourself.
Since I play as realistic as possible, I need the geschwindikkeit in respective stage what the torpedoes speed have the rest I expect from my tangent.
(That's gone quite well)

If I have a new Torpedogeschwindikeitstabelle much time for much meter did then I'll give it here purely because without the one can not draw targeted solutions and calculate because I play without the stadimeter I calculate the distance from my tangent.

In Wickipädia the G 7a is a speed of 44 knots which is 81.488 km / h and 22.635555556 m / sec, just like in SH5 I do not know in any case hät ego dan easily with the target solution if I myself do at the moment.
The other G7 types e, d, u, s, etc have a different speed as far as I know about Wicki hate the respective torpedo type only a constant speed.

I would like the speed manually einsetllen in the area where it is possible for the particular torpedo types, or the constant geschwindikkeit use that did not exist the auswahlt LSM.

The simple torpedo at the SH5 G7a has 3 speeds (there was only one speed fürn G7a was 44kn)
On speed S derG7a has about 57 km / h 950 m in 1 min is 15,83m in the sec and 6.317 sec for 100 m.
On speed M has de G7a about 80 km / h are 46.317 sec in 1000m and 100m in logically 4.6317 seconds
On the speed F G7a has about 90 km / h are the 41,05sek sec for 1000m and 4,105 sec for 100m and 25m in the.
In SH 5 torpedoes have flooded pipe at a delay vun about 3 sec in a non-flooded about 7 +3 sec 10sec which are to be expected to.
The SEC is to add on.

The Black Skin Torpedo takes about 13 seconds longer so can you figure out when you need them

On ungenauersten are the km / h and at exactly first the meter and sec exactly is nothing but it is sufficient for targeted solutions because ships are very large are 100dertsetl mm or 1000detstel mm not necessary because not more than 3000 m is calculated to 4000m and used is .

It would at Zelen quiet in the port eg maybe you will be rich for more stretch.

The distance I do so identify http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread....men-is-Forum (with the Google translator translate)

So I can make my zielösung itself without any help from SH5.