PDA

View Full Version : Mods???

CaptainRamius
10-16-14, 11:08 AM
Does anyone have any good mods I can use?
I've tried out Typhoon by Yamato_NF, but that doesn't work. I dont know. I installed JSGME correctly on another file with a copied SH4 (copied, as in, copy-paste from my DVD drive.) I could use some mods and some help.
Thanks! :arrgh!:

Gamali
10-16-14, 11:49 AM
would also like to know. just started my sh4 up, havnt played for 2-3 years mayby more, anyone know some good mods?

Threadfin
10-16-14, 12:32 PM
That's a bit of an open-ended question. A little info on what you are looking for would help to narrow it down.

That said, my favorite SH4 supermods are Trigger Maru Overhauled 2.5, Real Fleet Boat 2.0 and Operation Monsun.

There are hundreds of different mods available, but it's difficult to recommend one without knowing more about what you want.

So I'll just say Trigger Maru Overhauled 2.5 :)

merc4ulfate
10-16-14, 04:41 PM
Anyone who has read a bit in the forum knows the good mods. Jsgme and the good mods come with very good detailed instructions.

TMO
OM
RSRD
RFB
FotRS
there is a huge list in the download section.

What is good and what is not is purely subjective of the user at that moment. Some mega mods can be combined with others and some can not. Just read the instructions with them.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
RFB_2.0
RFB_2.0_Patch_23April2010
RSRDC_RFB_V575
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Improved Ship Physics_1.1
EAXsoundsim_without_WebstersManeuver_STOCK_GFO_OM
Classe_Balao_CamoTri

MarkCt
10-17-14, 07:44 PM
I would say start with TMO. It's a fun mod and fixes all the broken stuff in the vanilla version. Its more challenging and you can't just sail up and shoot everything in sight which is no fun after doing it over and over. Next would be RSRDC which is more in line with history.

depthtok33l
10-17-14, 08:59 PM
Here's what I have at the moment, real fun.

http://i.imgur.com/bwfGm6s.png