PDA

View Full Version : No mission progression with Mods

Firebiro
10-01-14, 03:41 AM
Hey all, Got SHV through Steam and am having some problems, I modded with some of the larger mods available here (Open Horizons etc) and played the game, went through Scapa flow and proceeded to Eastern Coastal waters. However, the time scale seems different to Vanilla 1st December, and no matter how I plot my patrol and no matter how many merchants I sink, the bar does not fill and the mission comes to incomplete come December 1st.

I was using the 90km from the patrol origin to set up my zig zags and stared again from multiple saves but nothing seems to fix the bar not filling. With all the time I spent I should have even mistakenly added some progress to the bar. Also there is no tonnage specified in the mission.

Last night (at about 2:30 am) I decided to reinstall and try from the Vanilla game (the horror) But I just want to progress.

Does anyone know if the missions get broken in the Steam version if you have Mods enabled?

Thanks in advance

Firebiro
10-01-14, 11:26 AM
Did some digging on the forums and it seems this is an old issue, so apologies for bringing up the steam issue again, if anyone does come across this and has the same question, it seems to be answered here:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=214687

Not going to try this method out right away as I'm just tired and want to just blow some stuff up :)