PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions about SH4 please read.

avers
09-28-14, 03:20 PM
hey guys, I have 2 questions about sh4. 1st will the mod "real captains problems for TM" work w/ my mod list? 2nd in sh4 do merchant ships get guns on them as the war goes on?

JSGME list

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
1_TMO_25_small_patch
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502
Traveller Mod v2.6 TMO
Traveller Mod 2.6 OTC 1.5 Patch
Convoy Routes TMO+RSRD

merc4ulfate
09-28-14, 05:16 PM
Try it and see if it is not written in the documentation and yes.

avers
09-28-14, 07:09 PM
ok thanx, another question, for some reason whenever I ram ships there's no ramming sound. why is that? same mod list as the last post BTW.

Armistead
09-28-14, 09:47 PM
Haven't played in awhile, so not sure what the mod "real problems" is or what files it overwrites. If it's for TMO, probably be OK, but does it overwrite files for Trav or OTC. With mods, it's a matter of what files they overwrite and often modders don't pull exact single files to make changes. So watch what files it overwrites for OTC or Trav, may not crash your game, but may change aspect of those mods causing them not to work or function as they should. When you combine lots of bigger mods, always got to know what other mods overwrite in each.

As for collision sound, seems it worked fine with TMO/RSRD. It may be travs mod, in that working the sub to sit on the bottom, seems you lost collision sounds for that, may also affect when you run into a ship. You could back it out and test until you see what mod causes it.