PDA

View Full Version : Visible Lines & marks on Navmap???

Dragonlord47
09-22-14, 01:20 AM
Ok so I have tried looking EVERY WHERE for a way to make the lines and marks that you make with the tools in the map more visible. Lets say you take the ruler and draw a line it starts out a nice red. You place the line and while still holding that tool the line stays a nice dark black. After you put the tool away the Black line turns into a very very light grey. For me its almost impossible to see.

I saw a guy on youtube and on his map each tool had its own unique color on the map. Ruler = Light green line Mark = Light Purple X. and so on. Does anyone know where this mod can be found. I am sure its in here cause he said to come to this site for all you SH5 mods.

I play my game in real navigation and I have turned off all the markings and lines that the sonar man or hydrophone man or sighted contact would normally show. I rely completely on ME plotting the course and finding the enemy's course. Any help would be great.

icthird623
09-22-14, 04:26 AM
Use Darkwraith's Generic Patcher

Dragonlord47
09-22-14, 08:33 AM
I have that but the lines are still the same. Is there supposed to be a way to change the colors?

Dragonlord47
09-22-14, 08:42 AM
Ok just found out I don't have that cause it says it doesn't work with the steam version. does anyone know of a mod I can install through JSGME?

Thanks again for any help