PDA

View Full Version : my game is crashing at random times!!!

avers
08-11-14, 03:38 PM
hey guys, I loaded up a single mission to test my mod soap but the game crashed when I was approaching a convoy and ships were loading the game froze and crashed! please help!

JSGME list:

TMO 2.5
TMO small patch
RSRDC TMO v502
RSRDC v5xx patch1
traveler mod v2.6TMO( I edited this mod so hydrophones can be used on the surface)
SCAF TMO 2
maxoptics iv
NMMO v2.1
NMMO airbase add on
NMMO patch with AB

THEBERBSTER
08-11-14, 07:43 PM
Hi avers

I had a look at your post the other day but did not have an answer for you.

It is disappointing after this length of time that nobody has responded.

So here I am, the best I advice I can give you is the obvious one that many of us have had to go through.

Start with the 3 NMMO mods and remove them and test if you still have the problem.

If still a problem put back the 3 NMMO mods and then remove the 2 RSRDC mods.

You get the idea.

The good thing about SH4 is the loading times are minimal compared to SH5

Good luck, sorry I cannot be of more help.

Peter

cdrsubron7
08-11-14, 08:37 PM
What's the name of the single mission you were trying to load? :06:

avers
08-11-14, 08:37 PM
Tokyo express

cdrsubron7
08-11-14, 09:26 PM
Tokyo express

I'm just guessing here, but I think you have one of the lower mods conflicting with the single mission. The easiest way to find out is to disable the mods one at a time and try starting the single mission. In your case I think it is one of the lower mods you have loaded. I can confirm that the mission will play with the RSRDC v5xx patch1 loaded because I have a similar configuration loaded and the mission runs fine.

So as theberbster suggested, disable the mods one at a time see if the mission will run, if not try the next one until you find the culprit.

Hope this helps. :D

Webster
08-11-14, 10:28 PM
hey guys, I loaded up a single mission to test my mod soap but the game crashed when I was approaching a convoy and ships were loading the game froze and crashed! please help!

JSGME list:

TMO 2.5
TMO small patch
RSRDC TMO v502
RSRDC v5xx patch1
traveler mod v2.6TMO( I edited this mod so hydrophones can be used on the surface)
SCAF TMO 2
maxoptics iv
NMMO v2.1
NMMO airbase add on
NMMO patch with AB

its been a LOOOOOONG time but try uninstalling traveler mod, I think when you changed the hydro there is a sound conflict so when the ship with the conflict spawns you get the CTD. if the game cant find all the files for spawning a ship it spazzes out and CTD

if that's not it then the problem will be in a mod that changes some of the ships in the stock game