PDA

View Full Version : Refueling problems

mapuc
08-06-14, 01:43 PM
I think this is a problem most of us have therefore no save file

First background

Playing(stil playing) Baloogan's Crimea scenario

About 400 nm from some Russian warship I have A CVBG-group and about 200 nm from these ships I have three airbases

I send every F-18 with Harpoon from my carrier and a lot of F-16 and F-15 with AAW-load out and from another airbase I send every tanker I had on that base.

These tanker are for my long distance flying F-18.

When I order one or more of my F-15 or F-16 then try to refuel EVEN when they have enough fuel to reach home base.

Like now. Have just ordered two F-15 back to base and they have fuel for additional 1h 28m(to Bingofuel) and they have about 130 nm to base. Do they fly home? No! they are heading for refueling by one of my tanker I have airborn.

I keep on pressing RTB and it do change to return to base and then after a few second -heading to refuel point.

Its quite irritating.

Markus

Herman
08-06-14, 02:20 PM
This problem has been around since the game was originally released. One way to work around it is to set the Doctrine and ROE for the planes. Set the "Use Refuel/UnRep" OFF and it might help.

mapuc
08-06-14, 04:15 PM
This problem has been around since the game was originally released. One way to work around it is to set the Doctrine and ROE for the planes. Set the "Use Refuel/UnRep" OFF and it might help.

Ahh never thought of that-thank you.

Markus