PDA

View Full Version : Can't fire my JASSM

mapuc
08-04-14, 03:59 PM
I have a problem in one of my scenarios and I HAVE read the manual several times and I can't find any solution to my firing problem

This is what it says

"2XThe Target's Cross-range ambiguity(41.7 nm) is larger than 1X the waapons acceptable limit(10.9nm)

I'm trying to fire two AGM-158A-JASSM from one of my F-16C Blk 40 Falcon) I have tried from several distance and different altitude I get the same message.

Markus

mapuc
08-04-14, 08:28 PM
Now here is something really funny I tried several times to fire my JASSM-missile and when I couldn't I send my F-16 back to base.

One of these F-16 fired its JASSM when it was almost at its homebase.

It must have been that F-16 I used when I tried to fire my missile and I forgot to disengage all target after I ordred them back to base.

Markus

emsoy
08-05-14, 06:26 AM
Sounds like you're trying to fire the weapon at a contact that you don't have firm position information on.

Would it be possible for you to upload a savegame showing this?

mapuc
08-05-14, 01:27 PM
Its one of Baloogans mission about Crimea

I'm trying to target the SAM's and other things behind the warship that are position infront of Crimea

Markus

emsoy
08-05-14, 01:54 PM
Okay impossible to say for sure what caused this without a savegame but would guess you attempted to use JASSM against an ESM contact.

mapuc
08-06-14, 04:19 PM
Is not a bug I guess it was me.

How I came to that conclusion

I was about to send a lot of Cruise missiles against some SAM's and I used manually targeting and among these targets there was a group called Rifle...pit and when I marked that target I got the same message as above

Analyze: Cruise missile and JASSM is no good at moving targets

Markus