PDA

View Full Version : Annoying stereotypes

Kaptlt.Endrass
06-13-14, 03:41 AM
Got to hate these. The one that bugs me the most is that most people that know I'm part German happen to know that that part is Aryan blood, which was the preferred type of Hitler. In short, people that dislike me find that it's perfectly fine to label me as a Nazi. Even as much as I ignore it, you'd think I was walking around with a swastika on my shirt. Hate stereotypes, but sadly, that's the world we live in nowadays. Everything must be labeled.

Catfish
06-13-14, 03:58 AM
Relax, 'aryan blood' is a myth :03:

The true 'Aryans' were the initial inhabitants of old "Persia", some of them moved to India and reigned there for a while. Nothing to do with germanic tribes as far as i know.
Angles, Saxons, Anglosaxons, Normans, Sweden, Norway, Denmark - all the same germanic tribes.

Feuer Frei!
06-13-14, 04:05 AM
perfectly fine to label me as a Nazi.

Yep. i'm full German, copped it big time here in the land of meat pies and ignorance and racism and a culture that prides itself on being multicultural and accepting of one and all. Bunch of hypocrytical slack-jawed you-know-whats i say. All the favourites from: Heil Hitler to Nazi to stuff that i can't post here.
It's amusing as hell when half of the clowns that call a German a nazi don't even know what a Nazi is, let alone what it stands for.
If you're German, you're a Nazi. In some people's eyes.
Bloody noses and the like made them stop calling me that.

Ignorance breeds hatred and racism.

HunterICX
06-13-14, 04:34 AM
:smug: Nazi's...pfah...we just keep calling you Rotmoffen!
Because to you we're no good bicycle riding Kaaskoppen :O:

At least when it comes to Dutch and Germans the feeling is mutual how we think about eachother :haha:

I dont really mind being stereotyped or labeled, tis harmless for me but I can imagine being called a Nazi is a different game. :-? As Feuer Frei mentioned they simply haven't got a clue that Nazi means and perhaps some need to be shown the list of Foreign units of the SS, they'll be suprised that in fact they can labeled Nazis too.

TarJak
06-13-14, 04:55 AM
Yep. i'm full German, copped it big time here in the land of meat pies and ignorance and racism and a culture that prides itself on being multicultural and accepting of one and all. Bunch of hypocrytical slack-jawed you-know-whats i say. All the favourites from: Heil Hitler to Nazi to stuff that i can't post here.
It's amusing as hell when half of the clowns that call a German a nazi don't even know what a Nazi is, let alone what it stands for.
If you're German, you're a Nazi. In some people's eyes.
Bloody noses and the like made them stop calling me that.

Ignorance breeds hatred and racism.

Yeh yeh, meat pies, kangaroos, ignorance, racism and beer. :shifty::88)

I'll just lift my slack jaw of the floor and tell you to sod off back to Deutschland if you don't like it here. :O::D

Bunch of hypocrytical slack-jawed you-know-whats i say.
Pot meet kettle. ;)

Schroeder
06-13-14, 05:42 AM
:smug: Nazi's...pfah...we just keep calling you Rotmoffen!
Because to you we're no good bicycle riding Kaaskoppen :O:

It's Kaasköppe you cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing, dam building, tomato and tulip growing windmill admirer!
Did I mention you guys can't play football as well and did your car already lose it's camping trailer?:timeout:

:O:
But yeah, stereotypes suck.:shifty:

kranz
06-13-14, 05:50 AM
They might be right. It's possible that you are a Nazi but your psyche wants to repress it.

HunterICX
06-13-14, 05:53 AM
Did I mention you guys can't play football

Well, we did defeat the Soviet Union :O:

Jimbuna
06-13-14, 06:32 AM
Sticks and stones...no big drama :zzz:

Oberon
06-13-14, 06:57 AM
Sticks and stones...no big drama :zzz:

Aye, it's just them uncultured continentals kicking up dust again, we can stay sitting here in Gods own country sipping our tea and eating scones...that's Scones, not biscuits, bloody colonials... :nope:

http://thefilmwotiwatched.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/carry-on-up-the-khyber1.jpg

Wolferz
06-13-14, 07:54 AM
Proud to be a son of a biscuit baker.:O:

nikimcbee
06-13-14, 10:58 AM
Relax, 'aryan blood' is a myth :03:

The true 'Aryans' were the initial inhabitants of old "Persia", some of them moved to India and reigned there for a while. Nothing to do with germanic tribes as far as i know.
Angles, Saxons, Anglosaxons, Normans, Sweden, Norway, Denmark - all the same germanic tribes.

You know damn right!
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/598/203364-apu_n.gif

vienna
06-13-14, 12:24 PM
Just don't mention..well, you know...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

<O>

Jimbuna
06-14-14, 05:52 AM
A crackin episode :)