PDA

View Full Version : Some people should just... disappear.

Nippelspanner
04-27-14, 12:34 PM
(Warning, disturbing)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=472857979508765

I can't say I understand this video. What I see is enough to cast a death-wish though.

Wth is wrong with some people?

Wolferz
04-27-14, 12:56 PM
Some humans are just ate the eff up.

Good thing I wasn't in that room or that crazy bitch would have gotten a big dose of her own medicine along with an unhealthy dose of my medicine.:stare:

Jimbuna
04-27-14, 12:56 PM
A prime example of an oxygen thief....seriously disgusting :nope:

Tribesman
04-27-14, 01:35 PM
Nothing wrong with beating kids, teaches them their place and makes them respect their elders.

Jimbuna
04-27-14, 01:41 PM
Some humans are just ate the eff up.

Good thing I wasn't in that room or that crazy bitch would have gotten a big dose of her own medicine along with an unhealthy dose of my medicine.:stare:

I'm even more disgusted at whoever it was that was filming the disgraceful event.

mapuc
04-27-14, 02:28 PM
This "famouse" video gets viral now and then, it is an old video from 2011/12 and the young female got arrested and convicted to prison.

The child got a new home and new parents.

http://starcasm.net/archives/155568

Markus

Wolferz
04-27-14, 05:22 PM
This "famouse" video gets viral now and then, it is an old video from 2011/12 and the young female got arrested and convicted to prison.

Markus

That video definitely had a virus in it. A two legged virus.:-?

Prison is too good for the Wombat.:down:

Platapus
04-27-14, 06:57 PM
I think I lasted about 10 seconds before I turned it off.

I hate people. People suck. :down:

Wolferz
04-27-14, 07:37 PM
Nothing wrong with beating kids, teaches them their place and makes them respect their elders.

I prefer the child to be old enough to know right from wrong before it gets the rod. Beating them doesn't really earn you their respect but, it will earn you their hatred.:-? I hope you can sleep with one eye open.:timeout:

Armistead
04-27-14, 07:47 PM
Glad she got arrested, but I'm with Jim, the people watching and doing the video should've got to jail as well..

Tribesman
04-28-14, 01:24 AM
I prefer the child to be old enough to know right from wrong before it gets the rod. Beating them doesn't really earn you their respect but, it will earn you their hatred.:-? I hope you can sleep with one eye open.:timeout:

:haha:
I was just repeating the argument of some who complain that the damn liberal nanny state puts restrictions on beating children. :03:

Jimbuna
04-28-14, 05:13 AM

Markus

A good outcome then.

swamprat69er
04-28-14, 06:27 AM
Some people should not be allowed to breed. The one filming should also be jailed.

Wolferz
04-28-14, 07:04 AM
:haha:
I was just repeating the argument of some who complain that the damn liberal nanny state puts restrictions on beating children. :03:

I concur. :up: But, anyone beating a child that young in that fashion deserves a cap popped in their arse or, at the least, being fixed so they can no longer produce children.

Platapus
04-28-14, 05:33 PM
Some people should not be allowed to breed. The one filming should also be jailed.

I have to get a license to own a dog, but pretty much any man and woman can pop out a kid.

Are our priorities right?

fireftr18
04-28-14, 07:35 PM

I read the other responses to this. Need to be careful with word selection here. "Beating" a child is taken in the negative and is accepted as a malicious act that goes beyond punishment and causes actual injuries. "Spanking" a child is accepted as a controlled striking of a child to produce a mild pain. People have different opinions about spanking. I think it can be, if done correctly, an effective teaching tool (you do that again, and it will hurt). Tribesman, I think you mean "spanking" and not "beating."

Tribesman
04-29-14, 01:16 AM
I read the other responses to this. Need to be careful with word selection here. "Beating" a child is taken in the negative and is accepted as a malicious act that goes beyond punishment and causes actual injuries. "Spanking" a child is accepted as a controlled striking of a child to produce a mild pain. People have different opinions about spanking. I think it can be, if done correctly, an effective teaching tool (you do that again, and it will hurt). Tribesman, I think you mean "spanking" and not "beating."
No, because if your "effective tool" to teach a child is to inflict physical pain it means you have already failed to teach your child.
In effect it is beating the child for the parents failings, I am more in favour of beating the parents.

Nippelspanner
04-29-14, 06:22 AM
No, because if your "effective tool" to teach a child is to inflict physical pain it means you have already failed to teach your child.
In effect it is beating the child for the parents failings, I am more in favour of beating the parents.
Could not have said it better! :up: