PDA

View Full Version : Republicans can be idiots too!

CaptainHaplo
04-08-14, 04:36 PM
State legislator works to protect "chicken boxing"........

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/08/punching-poultry-louisiana-lawmaker-claims-chicken-boxing-is-sport/?intcmp=latestnews

:har:

TarJak
04-08-14, 04:45 PM
I went to KFC the other day and got a boxed chilcken. Can't see what the problem is. :D

Wolferz
04-08-14, 08:20 PM
That ain't chicken boxing.:haha:
It's cock fighting. Usually to the death. Which gets the PETA folks wound up tighter than a banjo string. I once installed and certified a fire alarm system in a high tech cock fighting arena. They had a CCTV camera above the main pit so patrons could watch the fights while eating in the snack bar. It was open for business one night. Got busted for illegal gambling.:yep:

The owner thought he was being slick by calling it a Sportsmans club.:88)

I got those dagger eyed looks when I stopped to ask directions to the place.

Oberon
04-08-14, 08:31 PM
There are better things to waste money on than cock fighting. It's pretty barbaric, although to be honest chickens get a pretty bad deal in most of their roles in our society so I guess cock fighting is no different in that respect.

Better to stick to two guys slugging it out in the ring, I'd rather watch the thrilla in manila than two old cocks smashing at each other.

Wolferz
04-08-14, 08:55 PM
Wait! What?
Chickens have roles in our society?
Like what, teaching some people how to strut and be Cock of the walk?:haha:

Barnyard fowl is food where I come from.:03:

Farmer Brown dropped a new Rooster into his hen yard one day because his current Rooster was getting old. The new Rooster immediately runs up to the old Rooster and tells him to pack his bags and get out or die.
The old Rooster was a wily one and tells the new guy, Wait a second, I don't need much. Just a couple of hens and my roosting spot and you can have the rest. The new Rooster was full of piss and vinegar and refused the offer unequivocally. Get out NOW! The old fella said, tell you what. Let's race for it. Twice around the yard, winner take all. Just give me a couple fence posts head start. To which the new chicken agreed and they started the race. As the old Rooster rounded the first corner the new guy was catching up fast. By the second corner the new blood was almost on top of him. Approaching the third corner there was a horrific blast and the new Rooster was turned into feathers in the wind.
Farmer Brown sat down at the kitchen table in disgust after hanging the shotgun back on the wall and swears to his wife; "That's the third gay Rooster Clem has sold me this month!"

Oberon
04-08-14, 10:28 PM
Wait! What?
Chickens have roles in our society?
Like what, teaching some people how to strut and be Cock of the walk?:haha:

Must be, because there's plenty of Cocks about....

TarJak
04-09-14, 03:17 AM
There's only one roll I want my chicken in. A bread roll.

Wolferz
04-09-14, 06:12 AM

Be careful not to bite into those razor spurs.:huh:

Wolferz
04-09-14, 06:54 AM
I don't think ignorance is limited to any one political party or another.
They're all idiots.:yep:

Case in point... Sara Palin. Top of the class in the no brains or class department.:know:
Joe Biden on the other side of the coin.

AVGWarhawk
04-09-14, 06:56 AM
Case in point... Sara Palin. Top of the class in the no brains or class department.:know:

Come on. Anyone that can see the Russians from their front porch has my vote.

:shifty:

Jimbuna
04-09-14, 09:08 AM

Spring chicken, more tastier than an old cock I suspect :hmmm:

Wolferz
04-09-14, 01:26 PM
Spring chicken, more tastier than an old cock I suspect :hmmm:

I don't eat Rooster either.:O:

Wolferz
04-09-14, 01:31 PM

On a clear day, she can see Miami.:haha:

Vote for her at your own peril if so inclined.:)

Platapus
04-09-14, 04:47 PM
I think it is more a southern thing than a republican thing.

The south is... different.

CaptainHaplo
04-09-14, 04:50 PM

Considering that she never made any such claim. That whole thing came from Tina Fey doing a skit on SnL.....

Friscobay
04-09-14, 05:34 PM
I think it is more a southern thing than a republican thing.

The south is... different.

That's for sure.

I didn't recall seeing this many license plates from Illinois, California, Michigan, Connecticut, and Oregon back in the old days. One can hardly squeeze in sideways at the once -quiet DMVs which now have lines going out the door.:hmm2:

TarJak
04-10-14, 05:50 AM
Spring chicken, more tastier than an old cock I suspect :hmmm: I'll take your word for it. Never tasted the latter myself. :O:

Cybermat47
04-10-14, 06:03 AM
Wether cock fighting is Roosters being made to kill each other or two men using their *cough cough* as swords, it's disgusting.

TarJak
04-10-14, 04:14 PM
Interesting choice of words there... :hmmm:

August
04-10-14, 04:56 PM
I went to KFC the other day and got a boxed chilcken. Can't see what the problem is. :D

You went to KFC. That's problem enough! :)

Platapus
04-10-14, 05:33 PM

About once a year I get the itch. I know that I will get sick, but I do it anyway. It':yep:s a mental illness.

TarJak
04-10-14, 11:43 PM
I actually don't remember the last time I visited a KFC or McDonald's. I couldn't think of another place famous for boxing chickens. :O:

Wolferz
04-11-14, 10:25 AM
I actually don't remember the last time I visited a KFC or McDonald's. I couldn't think of another place famous for boxing chickens. :O:
KFC buckets chickens.:03::O:

Jimbuna
04-11-14, 10:44 AM
I'll take your word for it. Never tasted the latter myself. :O:

So the rumours aren't true :O:

Tango589
04-11-14, 11:02 AM
KFC: Kan't Find the Chicken. The only place where the packaging tastes better than the food.

Wolferz
04-11-14, 11:43 AM
KFC: Kan't Find the Chicken. The only place where the packaging tastes better than the food.

Even cardboard tastes good when dipped in fryer grease.:O:

If you ever get a chance to visit the kitchen in a KFC, you'll never eat it again. EVER!:huh:

Jimbuna
04-11-14, 11:44 AM
Even cardboard tastes good when dipped in fryer grease.:O:

If you ever get a chance to visit the kitchen in a KFC, you'll never eat it again. EVER!:huh:

Been in a couple here in the UK and I found them to be very clean.

TarJak
04-11-14, 03:10 PM
So the rumours aren't true :O:Of course not. I'm the one starting them.

KFC: Kan't Find the Chicken. The only place where the packaging tastes better than the food.Battered rat sir? Would you like fries with that?

Been in a couple here in the UK and I found them to be very clean.Was that before or after you visited them? :O:

Wolferz
04-12-14, 07:44 AM
Been in a couple here in the UK and I found them to be very clean.

Chalk that one up to the meticulous nature of English folk I suppose.:)

Every KFC I ever visited here in the US had kitchen floors you could literally skate on from the fryer grease.:yep:

Me mum always made fun of the way their chickens were cut up. That woman could Kentucky fry some good chicken.:up: It didn't need any secret herbs and spices.

Jimbuna
04-12-14, 10:00 AM
Of course not. I'm the one starting them.

Battered rat sir? Would you like fries with that?

Was that before or after you visited them? :O:

LOL :)

Chalk that one up to the meticulous nature of English folk I suppose.:)

Every KFC I ever visited here in the US had kitchen floors you could literally skate on from the fryer grease.:yep:

Me mum always made fun of the way their chickens were cut up. That woman could Kentucky fry some good chicken.:up: It didn't need any secret herbs and spices.

Now McDonald's was a different experience entirely :hmmm:

Catfish
04-12-14, 10:49 AM
Republicans can be idiots too!

Yes they can.

Wolferz
04-12-14, 11:22 AM
Beware the Wolf in Sheep's clothing...
http://t.news.msn.com/us/voters-disappointed-but-forgiving-of-congressman

Or would that be Horn dog in her mouth?:03::haha: