PDA

View Full Version : N00b Questions about Navigation and TAI

GreyOdin
03-13-14, 11:42 AM
Hey everyone,

Nice to meet you all!

Back from a long break from SH and am just recently finding the time to get stuck back in. Was a big SH3 player (with Grey Wolves) and just grabbed SH4 (with Trigger Maru) and SH5 (with Wolves of Steel 1.01 (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=4298)) A brilliant idea to have all the mods in one file, as I tired following Sjizzle's mod list and had a mental hernia. :wah:

Setting sail from Memel last night I was simply trying to find my feet with the new mods I had installed. I had a bunch of questions, but I'll start with a couple so not to overwhelm y'all.

Firstly, I noticed that some of my TAI options were disabled and I couldn't activate them. How would I go about enabling some more options to help me find my feet? Is this also part of the .py config files outside the game? I know this is probably due to me having Realistic Navigation enabled right?

Secondly, is there a list of keyboard shortcuts you guys would recommend, to save me banging randomly on all the keys with my chicken drumstick fingers?

Sorry for my colossal noob-ishness.

Many thanks in advance!

Grey

:subsim: