PDA

View Full Version : Always CTD at port of Kiel

Spitzkligger
03-04-14, 09:10 AM
Hi . I had a major problem with Sh5. My game is patched and i used the Generic Patcher to. Trying a lot of Mods even a mod soup or with Mega Mods i had this ********** CTD at Kiel Harbour. The only thing that is similar to the soup or the Mega Mods is ... they all use Open Horizen II . Is this my Problem?
Itīs always 20-50 km from port entry. I am sure my Mod soup is not perfekt but what results in this CTD. Please help me a bit, i would like to play and after a month of trying its very frustrated now.

Thank a lot...

Is there a Profi:) that speaks german you can answer in this because my engish is so good i think.

THE_MASK
03-04-14, 04:30 PM
Hi . I had a major problem with Sh5. My game is patched and i used the Generic Patcher to. Trying a lot of Mods even a mod soup or with Mega Mods i had this ********** CTD at Kiel Harbour. The only thing that is similar to the soup or the Mega Mods is ... they all use Open Horizen II . Is this my Problem?
Itīs always 20-50 km from port entry. I am sure my Mod soup is not perfekt but what results in this CTD. Please help me a bit, i would like to play and after a month of trying its very frustrated now.

Thank a lot...

Is there a Profi:) that speaks german you can answer in this because my engish is so good i think.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2179526&postcount=4969
Enable anytime with the mod enabler and carry on .