PDA

View Full Version : New here. Repeating missions?

zlwebb
01-23-14, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, new here. I have been playing SH4 for years and SH5 but I like 4 better. Just now discovered this webpage. Just got the ohio class sub mod. Anyways, I started a new campaign and I only get deployed to the Luzan Straight. Of course after arriving I am to destroy merchants. I always send status reports and only once have I been retasked before docking to patrol the east China Sea. The other 5 times I did not get re-tasked after completing Luzan straight and docked. Next mission is always Luzan. Any suggestions? I did my DD but everything I find is from 07 and version 1.2. Did not expect this with 1.5

Aktungbby
01-23-14, 11:50 PM
Welcome aboard ZLWEBB :Kaleun_Salute:Your in the right spot someone more qualified will respond!

zlwebb
01-24-14, 03:15 AM
I completed the repeated objective one more time. This time my home port changed to Australia. I dock and the story progresses to where were are sending two aircraft carriers to counter the japs and the subs are to provide recon and maybe take a shot at a jap flat top. I click on the mission bored and deploy to the same old place. :shifty:

fireftr18
01-24-14, 10:39 AM
Welcome aboard zlwebb! :salute:

It seems like you're playing stock. That's a problem with the stock game. You sometimes get repeated patrol assignments. The supermods will decrease the chance of repeated assignments, but still not perfect.

By the way, I'm the self appointed assigner of jobs on Subsim.
I think it's time to swab the deck, get to it.

magic452
01-25-14, 02:26 AM
Welcome to the boat mate. :salute:

If you are running stock try this mod. Websters Game Fixes Only, here
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=151796

Any of the supermods will fix this problem, if your using them, but your imported boat may have overwritten some files.

Magic