PDA

View Full Version : Mods not showing up

Neptune#1
01-20-14, 02:18 PM
Mods such as New UIs_TDC_7_3_0_TheDarkWraith as well as others show up in JSGME they seem to enable ok unless they conflict with one already enabled but do not show up in game historical missions or new campaign I have the online turned off, game however seems to play ok otherwise, game is updated correctly what else should I be looking for ?

raymond6751
01-20-14, 02:58 PM
If you loaded TDW's new UIC then you should see some obvious changes in the on screen user interface.

As for the other mods, depends what they are. Many have readme files telling you what they change.

Raven_2012
01-20-14, 04:05 PM
If you follow mod order you will be OK. Sometimes wrong order would cause CTD.

Mods such as New UIs_TDC_7_3_0_TheDarkWraith as well as others show up in JSGME they seem to enable ok unless they conflict with one already enabled but do not show up in game historical missions or new campaign I have the online turned off, game however seems to play ok otherwise, game is updated correctly what else should I be looking for ?

Neptune#1
01-20-14, 04:22 PM
Thats what I don't get it is not crashing just notice no new or anything different in game, I do always use the read me's would think if I did something wrong here it would ctd?

Raven_2012
01-20-14, 04:51 PM
With mods enabled in JSGME, they will be moved to the right side of the mod window.

NewUI will show up in all games, single mission or campaign. Your stock game needs to be patched to 1.2 to work.

Use this version of NewUI its the lastest stable version, 7_4_2
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1582

If your using now Steam version of game, there should be a patcher in game to will update your game to 1.2. It's located here:

C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\Support\GameUpdater

Thats what I don't get it is not crashing just notice no new or anything different in game, I do always use the read me's would think if I did something wrong here it would ctd?

Neptune#1
01-20-14, 05:33 PM
Raven thank you that maybe the problem my UI say's 7_3_0 game shows updates ok, Just for grins I will reinstall sh5,updates and enabler and try again.

Neptune#1
01-21-14, 03:20 AM
Reinstalled SH5 and updated patch,reinstalled JSGME,then as per the read me I reinstalled New UIs 7_4.2 and still the same results, what a pain, for grins I tried some other mods and they worked fine no ctd's ready to throw the towel in on this one.