PDA

View Full Version : reverse post order?

KrazyDimondRX
01-10-14, 04:17 PM
Hi all,

When i log on (doesnt happen when viewing as guest) all the posts are in a wierd order.
For instance if i open a thread i will see the "last post" first and the original post will be at the bottom of the page.

This can be very frustrating when a particular thread has multiple pages. You must find the last page and read from the bottom to top.
Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Or is this another wierd american anomoly like month/day/year and the imperial system?? :O::haha:

Thanks in advance,
KDRX

Herr-Berbunch
01-10-14, 05:08 PM
User CP, edit options, thread display. :up:

Edit, or just display modes near the top-right.

Edit 2 - nice sig, whenever favourite bands come up Floyd is always, always, mentioned repeatedly. :sunny:

Jimbuna
01-10-14, 05:43 PM
User CP, edit options, thread display. :up:

Edit, or just display modes near the top-right.

Edit 2 - nice sig, whenever favourite bands come up Floyd is always, always, mentioned repeatedly. :sunny:

LOL :)

KrazyDimondRX
01-10-14, 07:10 PM
woohoo!! simply done. Thats going to make life so much easier.
Thanks so much:yeah:

KDRX

Aktungbby
01-10-14, 07:55 PM
We're forgetting our manners: Welcome aboard formally KrazyDiamondRX:salute:and thanks for checking in after 5 years.

KrazyDimondRX
01-10-14, 10:55 PM
lol yea thanks mate. I'm a real amatuer at this forum stuff hence the above question, but i have been playing sh3 for a very long time now.
That might make me a veteran, but certainly no expert.

If i can be cheeky..
I've noticed alot of talk about "bernard" and i'm assuming it's a forum inside joke??

And, the captains bunk. Does it have a use or is it for immersion purposes only??

oh, and those GWX guys ... gee wiz.. and then you offer it for free?! WOW :rock:

Thanks,
KDRX

Red October1984
01-11-14, 12:35 AM
Hello and Welcome to Subsim.

Some of us have manners sometimes....so we're not necessarily rude per se. :)

KrazyDimondRX
01-11-14, 02:36 AM
Hi Red October,

While i'm new to conversing with you all here, i have been lurking for a few years and i truly can't recall anyone with an attitude problem.
Surely you don't mean i've been rude?? I hope not, if i was somehow it was unintentional.

Any help with above questions is still appreciated.

Thanks,
KDRX

Jimbuna
01-11-14, 06:41 AM
Welcome back to the surface matey :salute:

Herr-Berbunch
01-11-14, 08:18 AM
Glad to help. Welcome aboard :salute:

Sailor Steve
01-11-14, 10:34 AM
I've noticed alot of talk about "bernard" and i'm assuming it's a forum inside joke??
Way back when Dowly started the Humorous SHIII Picture Thread (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=84773) his first picture, sadly not there anymore, was a control-room shot of the LI holding the periscope, as he does when under attack. The forward planesman was in perfect position so his leg looked like it was the Chief's leg raised in the air. He included the caption "Herr Kaleun, Bernard is dancing on the pole again!"

This led to a running joke involving Bernard's stupidity, and ever since we like to use Bernard as a scapegoat for all of our own screw-ups.

KrazyDimondRX
01-11-14, 04:40 PM
lol thanks for the insight Sailor Steve .
Now I truly feel like part of the team:arrgh!:
KDRX

Onkel Neal
01-11-14, 05:28 PM
Welcome and thanks for posting. Nah, you have not been rude, or anything like it. Red October was not referring to you. :sunny: