PDA

View Full Version : A few annoying bugs and a question...

Shkval
12-10-13, 06:30 PM
I'm running TMO+RSRD+OTC, and had just discovered that I lost crew placements for deck gun... that came after refit to new tower, deck gun was at the stern placement, now is at the bow... deck gun is still there I can fire, but reloading is slow as a wounded snail, is there a cure for this? Second bug goes to my sonar man... it's a well known "moving away" bug instead of "constant distance" when a target comes to 60 degrees in the T attack... this becomes really irritating... would changing sound files resolve anything? Regarding RSRD, it's January '43 and so far I ran into only one convoy... it was in some of first patrols of my career, I barely managed to sink light cruiser, because they where too fast and in some weird stepped pattern (I had a weird feeling that they know I'm there, at 11 maybe 12 Km at night), and they were in really shallow water, hugging the Formosa island... is it too early for convoys in some larger number?

Admiral Halsey
12-10-13, 10:07 PM
I'm running TMO+RSRD+OTC, and had just discovered that I lost crew placements for deck gun... that came after refit to new tower, deck gun was at the stern placement, now is at the bow... deck gun is still there I can fire, but reloading is slow as a wounded snail, is there a cure for this? Second bug goes to my sonar man... it's a well known "moving away" bug instead of "constant distance" when a target comes to 60 degrees in the T attack... this becomes really irritating... would changing sound files resolve anything? Regarding RSRD, it's January '43 and so far I ran into only one convoy... it was in some of first patrols of my career, I barely managed to sink light cruiser, because they where too fast and in some weird stepped pattern (I had a weird feeling that they know I'm there, at 11 maybe 12 Km at night), and they were in really shallow water, hugging the Formosa island... is it too early for convoys in some larger number?

Regarding the first two I have no clue but the third problem I know. In RSRD you don't start really getting convoys until mid-43 so just hang tough for a few months and you soon start having some fun.

merc4ulfate
12-11-13, 12:06 AM
As soon as you get the deck gun issue simply start your next mission then enter port right away. This just happened to me and as soon as I entered port again Everything was back to normal.

I have never had a bad sonar reading.

Since you did not list your mod order are you running the small patch with TMO? Are you running the patch with RSRD? Are you running the TMO+RSRD convoy routes mod?

Shkval
12-11-13, 06:08 AM
Yes I do have those patches... except those convoy routes... is that mod mandatory?

merc4ulfate
12-11-13, 08:25 AM
It is not mandatory but it is a nice touch.