PDA

View Full Version : Message Box Problem

THEBERBSTER
12-04-13, 03:57 PM
My message box has moved to the top left corner I do not know why or how it happened. How can I get it back to the bottom right corner?

THEBERBSTER
12-04-13, 05:59 PM
XO TDC rectangle box is where message box should be. Cannot set torpedo depths from attack scope the message box in the way. I have to go to the nav map to set depths.
Could this be a ctd corruption?

THEBERBSTER
12-06-13, 07:08 AM
Had to do a re-install

neigenoirejz
12-07-13, 11:32 AM
If it happens again do the following (assuming you're using TDW's UI mod):

Exit the game.

Edit "TheDarkWraithUserOptions" file with Notepad (it should be located in \data\Scripts\Menu).

Find this line (using Ctrl+F):

MessageBoxIsDraggable =

Make sure it says True (instead of False) and save the file. Now you can drag the message box to your desired location.

THEBERBSTER
12-09-13, 08:20 AM
I am pretty sure I had this true in TDW,s file option editor. I had 3 ctd,s around 30km from Kiel even at 1 TC. The message box seized covering the settings for torpedo depths and the xo icon was where the message box should have been.
Did a re-install and took out 20 mods. Reduced graphics down to medium. Had to do the tutorial which was frustrating. Did a new Baltic Campaign. Next day went to load the saved game and got ctd,s each time I tried to load. I have had to rearrange my mod soup and have again started a new Baltic Campaign. Tested a save game so ok at present.