PDA

View Full Version : Grid ref on nav map

Jonesy33
11-24-13, 01:07 AM
hi just started a career my mission is to get to grid BF10 and patrol for 24 hours but only problem is there is no grid BF10 what do i do? thx

jakethescot
11-24-13, 07:22 AM
I would suggest starting a new career and enter a new patrol grid manually (AM32) for example, in SH3 Commander.

By the way. The Reds are doing great this year. My Cottagers stink.

Jonesy33
11-24-13, 12:14 PM
ok thx for the reply jake . im not a liverpool supporter i support everton we should hve beat them yesterday

jakethescot
11-24-13, 04:18 PM
At least you played to a level.

GreyBeard
11-24-13, 04:58 PM
Wow! Same thing happened to me today Jonesy. I wonder what the odds on that are? Since it was still early August I was going to ignore it, complete a 10 day cruise I mapped out, dock the boat and continue with a second patrol. Half way through my cruise I got sunk via collision with another ship while using high TC. Stuff happens, right? Anyway, I found BF10 listed in the flotilla.cfg file in F:\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Cfg. I'm running GWX and a few other mods so I suspect it was added erroneously, as it is not there in stock SH3. In going to change mine to BF11 next time I dock and see if it stays away.

:yeah:

Jonesy33
11-24-13, 06:50 PM
hi greybeard yeah tht is wierd . im running GWX aswell . so u say u seen BF10 in the files could this be something to do with GWX do u think? i might aswell do what u done and head home and then get another mission and hope tht grid is there whatever i get.

Jonesy33
11-25-13, 07:00 PM
i tried tht kev i must hve been zooming in and out for ages and checking properly but BF10 was nowher to be seen. ive just started a new career anyway and the grids its given me on that have been on the map

HW3
11-25-13, 07:58 PM
BF10 is a mistake in the flottila.cfg file. You can fix it using notepad with no side effects, if you want to. GWX does not give you renoun for going to the assigned patrol grid and patrolling in it anyway, so it really doesn't matter whether you go there or not.

Jonesy33
11-25-13, 08:33 PM
thx for the reply HW3 good to know incase i get tht grid order again