PDA

View Full Version : Seems like we havent evolved at all

mapuc
10-29-13, 03:11 PM
I hate when people takes the law in the own hands and play judge, police and mob.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bijan-ebrahimi-murdered-vigilante-lee-2651168

I hope, those who did it, will get a harsh judgment.

Even if this man was as accused a pedophile, no one have the right to take the law in his own hand.

(Even I think the the judgment those pedophile gets is WAY to low, that's however is an another discussion)

Markus

AVGWarhawk
10-29-13, 03:24 PM
Mob mentality.

Jimbuna
10-29-13, 04:00 PM
The only positive from a sad/bad situation is the fact they have been caught.

BrucePartington
10-29-13, 04:18 PM
This ruined my evening, for all the obvious reasons :down:

Ducimus
10-29-13, 04:37 PM
Seems like we havent evolved at all

Anyone who thinks or insinuates that we as a species has evolved; is living in a bubble that a sheltered life produces.

CaptainMattJ.
10-29-13, 06:25 PM
The truth is that we haven't evolved. Were still the same beasts we were millions of years ago. The only thing that seperates us from long dead ancient ancestors is our society. And when society breaks down, so does the illusion of civility and morality. Some people don't need the end of civilization and our society to break the illusion of civility and do things like this.

Armistead
10-29-13, 06:54 PM
The article said the person that started the rumor has to now live with it. Rumors abound, that doesn't mean people kill over it.....

mapuc
10-30-13, 11:29 AM
The article said the person that started the rumor has to now live with it. Rumors abound, that doesn't mean people kill over it.....

In my world this person should have been arrested and accused of planing the killing or something like it.

There's always rumors, but there are some that you don't say about people and this is absolutely one of them.

Markus