PDA

View Full Version : Most important upgrades VIIB/C vs IXB/C

Cpt Vincent
10-18-13, 02:46 AM
As the title says. I have seen many threads about what sub to chose and pros and cons about diving speed and handling or number of torpedoes. Also very common to say that VIIC gets more upgrades.

But what are these upgrades? The list that shows when different upgrades becomes available is mainly showing different towers and rest seems to be available for all subs other then 88mm vs 105mm guns.

But what is the major upgrade pros and cons for these tow subs?

Cpt Vincent
10-18-13, 10:32 AM
Also how come the IXC with the first turm say it have place for one heavy flak and one light flak but you still cant chose the heavy flak as its gone from the list?

Rammstein0991
10-22-13, 09:39 PM
You dont have the proper Conning tower I'd think :hmm2:

Kpt. Schaker
10-23-13, 04:21 PM
It will be available later on in the war! Click on technology tree, it will give sort of idea when it will be released in that year.

Cpt Vincent
10-25-13, 08:03 AM
You dont have the proper Conning tower I'd think :hmm2:

Well the info about the tower says it has room for one light and one heave flak, still not able to chose other then just one light flak.

So I guess its a bug or is it just the description that is wrong?

Rammstein0991
10-25-13, 02:51 PM
I am not sure but I wouldnt rule out programming, since Ubisoft has a habit of making each successor to the series more and more buggy *SH V* for example

the dark knight
10-25-13, 03:24 PM
Well the info about the tower says it has room for one light and one heave flak, still not able to chose other then just one light flak.

So I guess its a bug or is it just the description that is wrong?

It is a known bug. The only IX that works correctly with Turm I is the IXb and it mounts the 37mm on the deck behind the tower correctly with the 20mm on the wintergarten. The IXc, IXc/40, and IXd2 will only give you the 20mm on the wintergarten. Someone here on the forums was working on fixing that bug I thought.....