PDA

View Full Version : "Not trying to be racist" is racist

periunder
10-16-13, 03:51 PM
I just got disgusted once again in our world. People are having issues that the Saturday Night Live cast isn't "diversified" enough. What does that have to do with anything? Why should people be hired based on race and not qualifications? Hiring, to be diversified, is racist. We should hire the best, not the person who will make the workplace most diversified!

In fact I think its even more racist than hiring one race only. Because at least one your hiring one race only your not hiding your racist or pretending not to be racist, when in fact you are. Call it as you see I suppose.

What the hell is wrong with this country and why is everyone falling for this trick?

People should be hired based on qualifications, not race!

Many corporations out there are proud that their working force is the most diversified. But if you are hiring based on race, in any magnitude, then your hiring process is racist. Darden Restaurants is one such company (Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc..)

Skybird
10-16-13, 04:00 PM
The tyranny of quota-based administration, may it be race, may it be gender, may it migration background, may it be sexual orientation. It's all over the Western world, it seems.

Trust in Karma. Deeds are followed by consequences, consequences will find and eat us, no matter the intention, the idea, the opinion.

That is fate well-deserved.

BrucePartington
10-16-13, 04:45 PM
I just got disgusted once again in our world. People are having issues that the Saturday Night Live cast isn't "diversified" enough. What does that have to do with anything? Why should people be hired based on race on not qualifications alone? Hiring to be diversified is racist.
In fact I think its even more racist than hiring one race only. Because at least one your hiring one race only your not hiding your racist or pretending not to be racist, when in fact you are. Call it as you see I suppose.

What the hell is wrong with this country and why is everyone falling for this trick?

People should be hired based on qualifications, not race!

Many corporations out there are proud that their working force is the most diversified. But if you are hiring based on race, in any magnitude, then your hiring process is racist. Darden Restaurants is one such company (Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc..)
Amen to that.

VipertheSniper
10-16-13, 05:33 PM
Cry me a river

http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/05/15/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is/

Onkel Neal
10-16-13, 05:36 PM
In the role playing game known as The Real World, “Straight White Male” is the lowest difficulty setting there is.

Or... perhaps SWM just has mad skillz and gained their advatages over time.

Women, young people must save U.S. from men 'behaving stupidly' (http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/16/showbiz/robert-redford-all-is-lost/index.html?hpt=hp_t2) Redford, senile? Or just soft-headed?

VipertheSniper
10-16-13, 06:34 PM
Or... perhaps SWM just has mad skillz and gained their advatages over time.

Women, young people must save U.S. from men 'behaving stupidly' (http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/16/showbiz/robert-redford-all-is-lost/index.html?hpt=hp_t2) Redford, senile? Or just soft-headed?

Problem is, even when non-SWM have caught up it's still harder for most them.

Also taken in context to the other things Redford said I don't think he's too far off the mark. It really does seem rather silly what happens on Capitol Hill. And hell, why not give more women a chance at the helm where they can actually accomplish something.

I don't have time to dig up a link now, but basically there was a survey that said a majority is for the Affordable Healthcare Act, but also against "Obamacare".

AVGWarhawk
10-16-13, 07:22 PM
:haha: For ACA but against Obamacare. That is rich. And typical America. :88)

But yes, the SWM is on the chopping block. Oh well, the women can have a go. Good luck! :salute:

Redford needs to stick to movies.

periunder
10-16-13, 08:07 PM
Cry me a river

http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/05/15/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is/

Comparing the real world with a role-playing game that white males are the easy difficulty is ignorant and simply over the top.

In fact, medium or hard difficulty players may have access to things the easy difficulty players don't So the analogy sucks!

You live in Austria? Have you ever lived in the USA for more than say 15 years? And during that time were you a non-immigrant white male? Because that is about the least amount of time to really tell how things are here. The easy difficulty is slowly becoming the hard difficulty in your stupid role-playing game. And its a gradual and evolving transition that hasn't stopped, and seems to be accelorating.

So, Austria, what do you know about America?

Bubblehead1980
10-16-13, 08:26 PM
A huge part of what is wrong with the United States is that for oh 50 years now we have had these racist policy known as affirmative action.This cancer of a law has entrenched itself in public and private sector.The long term effects of this monstrosity is that the best and brightest do not always get hired, admitted, etc and we as a nation have suffered because of it. Really, we all know who the greatest affirmative action hire was and we see how well that is working out for us :har:

Bubblehead1980
10-16-13, 08:28 PM
Problem is, even when non-SWM have caught up it's still harder for most them.

Also taken in context to the other things Redford said I don't think he's too far off the mark. It really does seem rather silly what happens on Capitol Hill. And hell, why not give more women a chance at the helm where they can actually accomplish something.

I don't have time to dig up a link now, but basically there was a survey that said a majority is for the Affordable Healthcare Act, but also against "Obamacare".

Yes, those are idiots who do not know any better, fooled by the name (ACA) but they are intelligent enough to know if it is anything to do with obama, it is garbage.

Those of us who pay attention, know the law under any name, is a monstrosity that will give us a big shove toward the edge.

periunder
10-16-13, 08:34 PM
A huge part of what is wrong with the United States is that for oh 50 years now we have had these racist policy known as affirmative action.This cancer of a law has entrenched itself in public and private sector.The long term effects of this monstrosity is that the best and brightest do not always get hired, admitted, etc and we as a nation have suffered because of it. Really, we all know who the greatest affirmative action hire was and we see how well that is working out for us :har:

Although, I did vote for Obama in 2008, you are right. Many African Americans and even younger people of other races and many females voted for him just because he was African American.

I voted for him in 08 because it was him or McCain, which most certainly would have led to an invasion of Iran. And we don't need another war.

TarJak
10-16-13, 10:04 PM
Yes, those are idiots who do not know any better, fooled by the name (ACA) but they are intelligent enough to know if it is anything to do with obama, it is garbage.

Those of us who pay attention, know the law under any name, is a monstrosity that will give us a big shove toward the edge.

Yeah but those who pay attention to the same commentators as you do are already over the edge.

Onkel Neal
10-16-13, 10:28 PM
....many females voted for him just because he was African American.

Half African American. The other half is Caucasian American.

Armistead
10-16-13, 10:32 PM

What, I get no exemption from Obamacare.....

Bubblehead1980
10-16-13, 11:20 PM
What, I get no exemption from Obamacare.....

Nope, no one really does.Well exception the chosen few..

periunder
10-17-13, 12:13 AM
Half African American. The other half is Caucasian American.

Most african americans have caucasian blood.

Betonov
10-17-13, 01:40 AM
And all caucasians are of African descent.

CaptainMattJ.
10-17-13, 02:51 AM
I heard a story the other day of a mcdonalds manager who was going to give raises to two exceptional employees who happened to be white and was forced to give them to two black employees by corporate, even though the black employees performed poorer than the white employees. When the manager asked why, they told her that they had to even out the number of raises between whites and minorities to keep some ridiculous semblance of equality.

And today, many companies have similiar hiring policies where black or other minority employees must maintain a ratio with white employees, regardless of their qualification as compared to other, MORE qualified candidates who may or may not be white.

Universities are some of the worst offenders. They are more inclined to admit minorities with average or below average grades than admit whites with better grades. A student at cal polytechnic got threatened with not receiving his diploma after he put up a flyer in the multicultural center about a guest speaker C. Mason Weaver (who is black) and his book (which sucked anyways) "Its OK to leave the plantation". Some black kids in bible study in the multicultural center actually called the police, and they arrived. The kid got all kinds of punishment, and had to write an apology letter. The way universities step all over student's first amendment rights is abhorring at best. These are public universities. These are payed for and run on taxpayer dollars. Its not an institution that should be allowed to infringe so grotesquely on our rights without our consent. Unlike private universities, which can do whatever they want as far as im concerned, public universities are funded by the people for the people but its run by a bunch of ultra-PC facists who not only give whites (especially men) much lower priority but also give far far harsher penalties for whites for anything they consider offensive, which in this case is absolutely nothing.

PC makes me want to vomit.

periunder
10-17-13, 04:09 AM
And all caucasians are of African descent.

I was speaking about more recent genealogy, not 800,000 years ago.:D

periunder
10-17-13, 04:17 AM
I heard a story the other day of a mcdonalds manager who was going to give raises to two exceptional employees who happened to be white and was forced to give them to two black employees by corporate, even though the black employees performed poorer than the white employees. When the manager asked why, they told her that they had to even out the number of raises between whites and minorities to keep some ridiculous semblance of equality.

And today, many companies have similiar hiring policies where black or other minority employees must maintain a ratio with white employees, regardless of their qualification as compared to other, MORE qualified candidates who may or may not be white.

Universities are some of the worst offenders. They are more inclined to admit minorities with average or below average grades than admit whites with better grades. A student at cal polytechnic got threatened with not receiving his diploma after he put up a flyer in the multicultural center about a guest speaker C. Mason Weaver (who is black) and his book (which sucked anyways) "Its OK to leave the plantation". Some black kids in bible study in the multicultural center actually called the police, and they arrived. The kid got all kinds of punishment, and had to write an apology letter. The way universities step all over student's first amendment rights is abhorring at best. These are public universities. These are payed for and run on taxpayer dollars. Its not an institution that should be allowed to infringe so grotesquely on our rights without our consent. Unlike private universities, which can do whatever they want as far as im concerned, public universities are funded by the people for the people but its run by a bunch of ultra-PC facists who not only give whites (especially men) much lower priority but also give far far harsher penalties for whites for anything they consider offensive, which in this case is absolutely nothing.

PC makes me want to vomit.

The bigger the business the more inclined they are to make actions and give promotions according to race, because of PC.

Tchocky
10-17-13, 04:20 AM
Hey and why isn't there a White History Month?

It's not fair and the world's against me. I'd contact the National Association for the Advancement of White People but apparently that makes me a racist.

Makes me sick. You know black people only vote based on race? And they call ME racist.

VipertheSniper
10-17-13, 04:29 AM
Comparing the real world with a role-playing game that white males are the easy difficulty is ignorant and simply over the top.

In fact, medium or hard difficulty players may have access to things the easy difficulty players don't So the analogy sucks!

You live in Austria? Have you ever lived in the USA for more than say 15 years? And during that time were you a non-immigrant white male? Because that is about the least amount of time to really tell how things are here. The easy difficulty is slowly becoming the hard difficulty in your stupid role-playing game. And its a gradual and evolving transition that hasn't stopped, and seems to be accelorating.

So, Austria, what do you know about America?

Playing on easiest difficulty doesn't mean you can sit on your ass and everything will be handed to you on a silver platter, you'll still have to work hard for it, but you'll still have it easier than more than half of the potential workforce to get ahead because of what you are. Because whether you realized it or not, a straight white male in the western world gets preferential treatment.

I'm actually not a fan of quota's because they can lead to things like MattJ describes in the first part of his post (which is still only anecdotal evidence of a single incident), but as long as it isn't ingrained in our subconscious that we're all people of the same value, regardless of skin color or gender, crutches like this will be needed.

For the second part I would really like to see a citation, or what it was, that this student put on those flyers. Also having the right to free speech, doesn't make you immune to the consequences of it.

Oberon
10-17-13, 06:11 AM
Yeah, but what do we dumb You-rope-peons know about Murca? :06:

Tchocky
10-17-13, 06:15 AM

Of all the ridiculous forum argumentative styles, I dislike that one the most.

Oberon
10-17-13, 07:08 AM
Of all the ridiculous forum argumentative styles, I dislike that one the most.

To be fair though, these days, who can understand America? :hmmm:

Onkel Neal
10-17-13, 07:52 AM
Who even wants to? Not me.

Oberon
10-17-13, 08:15 AM
Who even wants to? Not me.

Well, you do kind of live in it... :hmmm:

AVGWarhawk
10-17-13, 08:21 AM
Well, you do kind of live in it... :hmmm:

Does not mean we need to understand it or even like it. :up:

Oberon
10-17-13, 08:24 AM
Does not mean we need to understand it or even like it. :up:

Well, until the next election at least. :03:

AVGWarhawk
10-17-13, 08:49 AM
Well, until the next election at least. :03:

Even less so at that time.

periunder
10-17-13, 10:45 AM
Hey and why isn't there a White History Month?

It's not fair and the world's against me. I'd contact the National Association for the Advancement of White People but apparently that makes me a racist.

Makes me sick. You know black people only vote based on race? And they call ME racist.

There's also no WET (White Entertainment Channel)

periunder
10-17-13, 10:47 AM
Playing on easiest difficulty doesn't mean you can sit on your ass and everything will be handed to you on a silver platter, you'll still have to work hard for it, but you'll still have it easier than more than half of the potential workforce to get ahead because of what you are. Because whether you realized it or not, a straight white male in the western world gets preferential treatment.

I'm actually not a fan of quota's because they can lead to things like MattJ describes in the first part of his post (which is still only anecdotal evidence of a single incident), but as long as it isn't ingrained in our subconscious that we're all people of the same value, regardless of skin color or gender, crutches like this will be needed.

For the second part I would really like to see a citation, or what it was, that this student put on those flyers. Also having the right to free speech, doesn't make you immune to the consequences of it.

You speak as if its the 1960's still. It isn't Things change. Being white is becoming a burden the further we get into the future.

periunder
10-17-13, 10:55 AM

Really? The dumb-Merican speech again?

Another thing I'm getting sick of is this. It's difficult enough that the immigrants I work with speak in their own language right in front of my face, talking crap about Americans. That we're lazy. It's a stereotype I'm sick of because I'm neither of these things.

I'll be the first one to buy you a**holes a one way plane ticket back to the dictatorship third-world-country you came from. I'm sick of paying for your 8 children that don't speak English to attend our public schools anyhow. The fact that you may be an illegal immigrant and we don't know your criminal background is also burdening our police forces.

:rock:

periunder
10-17-13, 10:59 AM
I'm no longer going to be ashamed of being an American. I'm sick of it. I've lived with this mentality of feeling guilty, being called lazy and naive. No more. I can't live in this depressing mentality anymore.

I'm proud of who I am. I was born an American. I didn't have a choice to be who I am. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Jimbuna
10-17-13, 11:03 AM

You speak as if its the 1960's still. It isn't Things change. Being white is becoming a burden the further we get into the future.

Really? The dumb-Merican speech again?

Another thing I'm getting sick of is this. It's difficult enough that the immigrants I work with speak in their own language right in front of my face, talking crap about Americans. That we're lazy. It's a stereotype I'm sick of because I'm neither of these things.

I'll be the first one to buy you a**holes a one way plane ticket back to the dictatorship third-world-country you came from. I'm sick of paying for your 8 children that don't speak English to attend our public schools anyhow. The fact that you may be an illegal immigrant and we don't know your criminal background is also burdening our police forces.

:rock:

I'm no longer going to be ashamed of being an American. I'm sick of it. I've lived with this mentality of feeling guilty, being called lazy and naive. No more. I can't live in this depressing mentality anymore.

I'm proud of who I am. I was born an American. I didn't have a choice to be who I am. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

If you could use the http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/smartdark/multiquote_off.gif (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2129326) multi quote button at the bottom of each post like I have just done it will help keep the thread uncluttered.

periunder
10-17-13, 11:05 AM
If you could use the http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/smartdark/multiquote_off.gif (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2129326) multi quote button at the bottom of each post like I have just done it will help keep the thread uncluttered.

Roger.

Jimbuna
10-17-13, 11:07 AM
Roger.

Your welcome matey.

Tribesman
10-17-13, 12:27 PM
Tchocky, stop kicking them while they are down.:har:
You know full well that any poor whitey moans about waaah waaah they say its wacist topic is going to very quickly display the racism they are saying they don't have.
This topic did it very quickly so just sit back and enjoy the laugh because remember, you are not merkin so you don't know nuffin bout nuffin.

VipertheSniper
10-17-13, 12:41 PM

ok...

Let's see... data from the Census Bureau.

http://factfinder2.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/12_1YR/S0201/0100000US/popgroup~001|002|004|012|400

http://factfinder2.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/09_1YR/S0201/0100000US/popgroup~001|002|004|012|400

The gap in education attained is slowly closing (comparing Blacks & Hispanics to Whites & Asians), yet the income gap is widening

Yeah I'd say everything is still fine and dandy if you're white...

The Asians apparently seem to place a high value on education, higher than Whites and still only have a per capita income that is only slightly higher than that of Whites, so yeah easiest difficulty setting analogy still applies.

AVGWarhawk
10-17-13, 01:51 PM
Tchocky, stop kicking them while they are down.:har:
You know full well that any poor whitey moans about waaah waaah they say its wacist topic is going to very quickly display the racism they are saying they don't have.
This topic did it very quickly so just sit back and enjoy the laugh because remember, you are not merkin so you don't know nuffin bout nuffin.

That's right pard'ner. Don't ya go on fer'gitten that neither. :stare:

Oberon
10-17-13, 02:15 PM
http://medias.gifboom.com/medias/9ce1a96297a44804bd5c5672b1fc665f@2x.gif

Tchocky
10-17-13, 03:32 PM

Wow.

And here I thought I was overstating it.

Edit - Wow. (it needed another)

periunder
10-17-13, 05:42 PM
ok...

Let's see... data from the Census Bureau.

http://factfinder2.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/12_1YR/S0201/0100000US/popgroup~001|002|004|012|400

http://factfinder2.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/09_1YR/S0201/0100000US/popgroup~001|002|004|012|400

The gap in education attained is slowly closing (comparing Blacks & Hispanics to Whites & Asians), yet the income gap is widening

Yeah I'd say everything is still fine and dandy if you're white...

The Asians apparently seem to place a high value on education, higher than Whites and still only have a per capita income that is only slightly higher than that of Whites, so yeah easiest difficulty setting analogy still applies.

You're implying culture now, which is entirely different to how the state and businesses treat different ethnicities. The African American culture is a by-product of slavery and post-slavery days of unfair treatment, not the mention the rap game. Your statistics show only that the African American culture is stronger than you think it is. Their culture is the way it is because they had to survive. Do you think that African Americans will just forget their heritage and their way of life just to appease some income gap statistic? You're joking.

Using racism to fight racism is a poor damn excuse. Apparently you enjoy seeing someone suffer today, and pay the price today, to make up for centuries of mistreatment across the globe. How is that justified?

How long have you lived in merika?

Wow.

And here I thought I was overstating it.

Edit - Wow. (it needed another)

What's the problem? You racist?

periunder
10-17-13, 06:08 PM
You know what I think the issue is here. I think the word "white" has become a bad word. It's now tied into racial dominance and racial superiority steriotypes throughout several centuries. Perhaps we should use caucasion or something that carries less of a prejudice notion. It's so instilled in people's minds today that a white person cannot claim to suffer from racism, that the word "white" being used by caucasions is actually harming them in the long run.
These steriotypes need to be done with.

Tchocky
10-17-13, 06:11 PM
White guys have it the worst.

We can't even have White Pride parades. Or Straight Pride. Or Guy Pride.

VipertheSniper
10-17-13, 06:33 PM
You're implying culture now, which is entirely different to how the state and businesses treat different ethnicities. The African American culture is a by-product of slavery and post-slavery days of unfair treatment, not the mention the rap game. Your statistics show only that the African American culture is stronger than you think it is. Their culture is the way it is because they had to survive. Do you think that African Americans will just forget their heritage and their way of life just to appease some income gap statistic? You're joking.

Using racism to fight racism is a poor damn excuse. Apparently you enjoy seeing someone suffer today, and pay the price today, to make up for centuries of mistreatment across the globe. How is that justified?

How long have you lived in merika?

What's the problem? You racist?

srsly??

My point was, while 50 % of Asians hold a college degree (bachelor and higher) with only about 30% of caucasians in the US holding one, Asians only got a slight edge on per capita income. Asians that earn money seem to be earning about a quarter more than causcasians. I just wonder what keeps the per capita income of caucasians from being somewhere in the middle between Asians and Blacks, because when you look at it education wise it should be there if the playing field wasn't crooked

periunder
10-18-13, 12:00 AM
srsly??

My point was, while 50 % of Asians hold a college degree (bachelor and higher) with only about 30% of caucasians in the US holding one, Asians only got a slight edge on per capita income. Asians that earn money seem to be earning about a quarter more than causcasians. I just wonder what keeps the per capita income of caucasians from being somewhere in the middle between Asians and Blacks, because when you look at it education wise it should be there if the playing field wasn't crooked

Again, it escapes you. Culture. C-U-L-T-U-R-E.

The majority of Asian nations are submissive in politics and socially (within their family). Who wants to give a promotion and a raise to someone who is submissive and quiet? The most aggressive will get the promotion, most often. The one who understands the system will get the promotion.

This sub-culture thing escapes you, completely.

However, the culture of the Japanese, to their emperor, made them a formidable foe during WW2. One that would risk perhaps more than the average European during that time.

This willingness to accept their fate and follow suite, because it lies in their centuries old tradition, seems to escape your understanding.

You racist?

periunder
10-18-13, 12:05 AM
I will ask you one more time, because you are exhausting my will to type. How long have you lived in merca?

If you refuse to answer, I will refuse to answer any further responses because you simply cannot understand the guilty conscious of the white straight male in merca today. If you have not experenced it then you have not lived it. Therefore, you know little other than what is written on paper.

Tribesman
10-18-13, 01:53 AM

The majority of Asian nations are submissive in politics and socially (within their family). Who wants to give a promotion and a raise to someone who is submissive and quiet? The most aggressive will get the promotion, most often. The one who understands the system will get the promotion.

However, the culture of the Japanese, to their emperor, made them a formidable foe during WW2. One that would risk perhaps more than the average European during that time.

This willingness to accept their fate and follow suite, because it lies in their centuries old tradition, seems to escape your understanding.

You racist?
It gets better.:yeah:

VipertheSniper
10-18-13, 05:05 AM

You racist?

Ok, Asians earn more on average because they're getting no raises and no promotions, yeah right...

lower unemployment rate, lower poverty rate, almost half of their workforce has an academic degree, compared to Caucasians where it's closer to a quarter of the workforce. Yet the per capita income is only slightly less for Caucasians.

To me the numbers seem to paint a pretty clear picture, although I guess about 900 $ more a year/capita maybe more significant then I realize. Maybe someone with better statistical analysis skills can figure out, if that gap is disproportionately small, or just about right.

I've never lived in the USA just to satisfy your curiosity.

AVGWarhawk
10-18-13, 05:43 AM
White guys have it the worst.

We can't even have White Pride parades. Or Straight Pride. Or Guy Pride.

Simply not true. The white dude can participate in a KKK parade if he is willing to wear his wife's white linens. The parade will encompass white, straight and guy pride. :O:

Sometimes its followed up by a camp fire.

Tchocky
10-18-13, 06:22 AM
Can we have s'mores?

AVGWarhawk
10-18-13, 08:32 AM
Can we have s'mores?

Hells yes! :yeah:

Oberon
10-18-13, 08:36 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2515418368/hFC40E9F8/

Armistead
10-18-13, 09:28 AM
Simply not true. The white dude can participate in a KKK parade if he is willing to wear his wife's white linens. The parade will encompass white, straight and guy pride. :O:

Sometimes its followed up by a camp fire.

Yea, plenty of clubs for us white men....

Your local old rich neighborhood country club.

Your local redneck racetrack. Example, if you ever watched "Madhouse" when it was on the History Channel. Just watch a few crowd videos on youtube, you see the white redneck white club at it's best. I use to go there for fun and video redneck fights when I lived in WS for 22 years. It's really some good clean white fun...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpWmm9hznFA

Maybe country dance halls are different today, but when I roamed them, it was a white club. We did have one black cowboy that was allowed
named..."Cotton". Long as he only danced with the fat white women, he was OK.

If you hate women, join your local "No Ma'am Club"

http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg347/83DAN-O/bundy_no_maam.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/83DAN-O/media/bundy_no_maam.jpg.html)

We had one in the 90's, we wore our T-shirts with pride to the bars or wherever. We really had a good time at strip clubs during our meetings.

AVGWarhawk
10-18-13, 10:00 AM
Fat white women need lov'in too.

Armistead
10-18-13, 11:00 AM
Fat white women need lov'in too.

Yea boy...I once met a 300pd mud wrestling gal. That girl could....well, guess that story is fer another forum...

AVGWarhawk
10-18-13, 11:49 AM
Yea boy...I once met a 300pd mud wrestling gal. That girl could....well, guess that story is fer another forum...

Swimming up stream were ya? :hmmm::o

periunder
10-18-13, 02:16 PM
I've never lived in the USA just to satisfy your curiosity.

'Nuf said.

Oberon
10-18-13, 02:31 PM
'Nuf said.

Because no-one in America has ever made a comment about Europe... :hmmm:

Tchocky
10-18-13, 02:34 PM
Oh this one again.

Goody

Oberon
10-18-13, 02:36 PM
Oh this one again.

Goody

Murca. :yep:

VipertheSniper
10-18-13, 02:54 PM
'Nuf said.

That's all you can say? I expected a rebuttal of my argument with facts, but I'm not surprised...

You just keep on living in your bubble where everyone is sticking it to the "white man"

Jimbuna
10-18-13, 04:13 PM
Cool heads everyone.

Armistead
10-18-13, 05:57 PM
Actually now that they've brought up Hell, the KKK, my old boy country club, Buxom white gals and racism, it's your call.......any time:Kaleun_Los::k_confused:

The Loyal WHite Knights of the KKK is based out of my small town in NC. This last Riverfest they had a booth on one end why a a black bluegrass group was playing on stage on the other. However, most of the verbal fighting came from the local Baptist {that's code for the klans family members here} Our police force {again mostly klan} just watched. It got real interesting when the local Confederate reenactors marched in the parade. A fight dang near broke out with the CSA reenactors and the KKK over the CSA battle flag and what it stood for. Funny how they all got politically correct when the media cameras were on them...

Believe it or not, most KKK members are Democrats... The KKK started to deal with the slimy Yankee Republican carpetbaggers in the South after our land was invaded and a central govt shoved down our throats...

What's is all mean, well, I don't know, but does get entertaining here bouts...

Anyway, least the KKK here cleaning up the highways...Funny, that's where most trash gets dumped

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/watchdrama8jm.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/themarbleintheoatmeal/media/smilies/watchdrama8jm.gif.html)

Jimbuna
10-19-13, 10:10 AM
PULEEEEZE! show a little more respect for the homefront:har:

Actually now that they've brought up Hell, the KKK, my old boy country club, Buxom white gals and racism, it's your call.......any time:Kaleun_Los::k_confused:

What do the Brits shout when exiting aircraft?:O: PS I still shoot one of those, no wonder Custer lost ! About as bad as the Martini-Henry at Isandilwana!

A cavitatn' flagellum if ever:har::salute::woot::/\\!!:yep::Kaleun_Salivating:

If you could use the http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/smartdark/multiquote_off.gif (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2129326) multi quote button at the bottom of each post whenever possible, it will help keep the thread uncluttered.

Sailor Steve
10-19-13, 10:12 AM
The KKK started to deal with the slimy Yankee Republican carpetbaggers in the South after our land was invaded and a central govt shoved down our throats...
I appreciate the sentiments and the story was hilarious, but your personal feelings on this last are inviting a derail if anyone disagrees with you. The topic is "Racism", not "States' Rights vs Federal Authority". Please stick to it.

Wolferz
10-22-13, 06:09 AM
Even the term "African-American" is racist. Coined by our gubberment. You know, the guys who are supposed to be PC.:88)

"Ah yess, there's an Ethiopian in the fuel supply" ~W C Fields

TarJak
10-22-13, 06:22 AM
If you could use the http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/smartdark/multiquote_off.gif (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2129326) multi quote button at the bottom of each post whenever possible, it will help keep the thread uncluttered.

But that would decrease his daily post count increase!:o How could you suggest such a thing?:O:

Jimbuna
10-22-13, 11:50 AM
But that would decrease his daily post count increase!:o How could you suggest such a thing?:O:

There is more than one...a few requests don't hurt and action thereafter will be justified.