PDA

View Full Version : which?

Dutch Cees de Snoo
10-09-13, 06:05 PM
After playing SH 4 on a 1.3 version ,with all the bugs for a long time now, I like to go for the Gold edition,and buy it from Amazon UK.But it is unavailable on the moment. They have a JEWEL CASE and a Collectors Edition. Which one is the better choice, or shall I wait till the Gold Edition is back for sale? Thank you in advance for your opinion.

u1950
10-09-13, 06:41 PM
After playing SH 4 on a 1.3 version ,with all the bugs for a long time now, I like to go for the Gold edition,and buy it from Amazon UK.But it is unavailable on the moment. They have a JEWEL CASE and a Collectors Edition. Which one is the better choice, or shall I wait till the Gold Edition is back for sale? Thank you in advance for your opinion.

IMO "Gold".

fireftr18
10-09-13, 06:56 PM
I'll second u1950's motion. :up:

TorpX
10-10-13, 12:55 AM
But it is unavailable on the moment. They have a JEWEL CASE and a Collectors Edition. Which one is the better choice, or shall I wait till the Gold Edition is back for sale?
I would wait until you can get something that you know is a 1.5 version. That is, unless you just want the "Collectors Edition" as a collectable. Once you get the v1.5, and are able to use the mega-mods, you will be glad you did.

Dutch Cees de Snoo
10-10-13, 04:12 AM
ok,thanks.Than I wait until the Gold is back for sale again,and see if it is the 1.5 version.

u1950
10-10-13, 07:33 AM
:salute::up:ok,thanks.Than I wait until the Gold is back for sale again,and see if it is the 1.5 version.

Gold version is 1.5
Most mods compatible with this version.:salute: