PDA

View Full Version : No Gramophone music

Coopz
09-26-13, 06:10 PM
Hey, started playing SH4 after a 1 year break and I cannot for the life of me play any music from the subs Gramophone. I have a huge music selection installed that used to work fine, the only thing I have changed since restarting is updated Trigger Maru. Clicking on the gramophone does nothing. Am I doing something wrong? The music is still all in data/sound/music folder.

Any help welcome:)

fred8615
09-27-13, 09:00 AM
What exactly do you mean by this:

The music is still all in data/sound/music folder.

Music must be in the "Gramophone" folder (no sub folders inside that folder either) and must be in .wav, .mp3, or .ogg format.

Coopz
09-29-13, 07:28 PM
Sorry, I should have added the full line. Its in the K:\SilentHunter\Data\Sound\Gramophone folder, no sub folder in the gramophone folder. Have about 100 songs in it, all MP3. They used to work fine before I tried the latest TM update.

TorpX
09-29-13, 09:38 PM
You might want to post your complete mod list.

Coopz
09-29-13, 10:13 PM
The only activated mod is TM 2.5, I have just manually installed the music in the gramophone directory. Pressing the gramophone icon in the sim does nothing.

aanker
09-30-13, 04:02 PM
Look in the Documentation Folder - should see: TMO_Stock_Gramaphone folder. The manual explains how to enable.

Happy Hunting!

Admiral8Q
04-06-14, 03:09 PM
Look in the Documentation Folder - should see: TMO_Stock_Gramaphone folder. The manual explains how to enable.

Happy Hunting!

Thanks! I was looking for that! :salute:

HertogJan
04-07-14, 11:48 AM
Ah those Documentation folders and README texts... what a wondrous thing they are :up:

OldWulf85
04-08-14, 08:09 AM
Or you do it like me - have an original gramophone :D

Admiral8Q
04-09-14, 04:37 PM
Or you do it like me - have an original gramophone :D

Really? I'd love to see it, and listen to it. Over tea maybe?

OldWulf85
04-10-14, 08:07 AM
Really? I'd love to see it, and listen to it. Over tea maybe?

Okay, next time I come to Canada :salute:

Admiral8Q
04-10-14, 10:02 AM
I don't think TMO is working in the steam version. :-?

aanker
04-17-14, 11:25 AM
TMO 2.5 works great on UBI d2d digital download, the DVD patched with the 1.5 add-on, and (SH4 Gold)

You could not give me enough money to use Steam! - not even $1,000 would sway me..... lol

Happy Hunting!

Korant74
04-17-14, 01:36 PM

i am using TMO with the steam version. seems to work fine so far.

to get the gramaphone, copy the ...\MODS\TMO\Documentation\Optional_mods\TOM_Stock _Gramaphone folder to the ...\MODS\ folder. then activate with JSGME.

Tombomsee
04-18-14, 02:32 AM

Running TMO / RSRDC / TravellerMod with Steam version without problems so far. Although I do not recommend steam for captains not being "sort of" IT guys, because it requires some tweaking :know:. Just search the forum, there are a lot of helpful comments on this topic by experienced skippers :salute: