PDA

View Full Version : How to bring this back for my mod...

Bubblehead1980
09-02-13, 04:56 PM
Okay, something I have never cared for is the "auto transfer" that was modded in. When I transfer a flotila, I always liked having to sail from homeport, and end in patrol in another.This is A more realistic and sim like and B it offers opportunities for patrol orders.Example, the USS Jack's 3rd patrol in January-Feb 1944, she departed pearl harbor, entered the est china sea, patroled and then ended patrol at Fremantle as many boats being transferred did, they made a war patrol en route.I want to bring this back to my mod(an update of RSRD) so anyone know how to do this? I

TorpX
09-02-13, 11:05 PM
Agreed. A staging patrol would be far preferable to just teleporting to a new base. :yep:

CalolinaCoyote
09-02-13, 11:18 PM
I Know RSRDC does this, I started a patrol in Perth and end it in Brisbane.

Edit: I realized what you meant, in my case the transfer was while i was at sea.

Bubblehead1980
09-03-13, 12:12 AM
I Know RSRDC does this, I started a patrol in Perth and end it in Brisbane.

Edit: I realized what you meant, in my case the transfer was while i was at sea.

Yes, I meant using the in the office to transfer, then sailing on a war patrol, ending patrol at new homeport, which is how had to do it in stock(one thing stock had correct) it was modded out and always bothered me.

Webster
09-03-13, 11:01 AM
Yes, I meant using the in the office to transfer, then sailing on a war patrol, ending patrol at new homeport, which is how had to do it in stock(one thing stock had correct) it was modded out and always bothered me.

use winmerge to compare stock files to rsrdc files and you will see any changes he made to them