PDA

View Full Version : Newly aboard

Frogpi
08-09-13, 10:49 PM
Hello all!
I'm new to the submarine simulator genre, and am starting with SHIII. I have lurked on the forums enough to hear many great things about GWX, and so I will be trying to give that a go. I'm still struggling with things like manual targeting, etc... But I hope to improve with the help of the wonderful guides I've seen so far. I am also a big history buff and somewhat of a naval enthusiast, so I should fit in around here. All in all, this seems like a wonderful place and I look forward to membership here!

Frog

HW3
08-10-13, 12:11 AM
Welcome Aboard!

A tip, do the tutorials first before installing GWX. GWX makes getting through the tutorials a lot harder than they were meant to be.

:subsim:

Jimbuna
08-10-13, 04:17 AM
Welcome :salute:

u crank
08-10-13, 06:16 AM
Welcome to SubSim Frogpi. :salute:

BossMark
08-10-13, 08:22 AM
A very warm welcome Frogpi :salute::salute::salute:

von Kinderei
08-10-13, 08:36 AM
Wel-come aboard Kaleun ... :sunny:

CTU_Clay
08-10-13, 10:18 AM
Welcome Aboard Sir! :woot:

Aktungbby
08-10-13, 05:20 PM
Hello all!
I'm new to the submarine simulator genre, and am starting with SHIII. I have lurked on the forums enough to hear many great things about GWX, and so I will be trying to give that a go. I'm still struggling with things like manual targeting, etc... But I hope to improve with the help of the wonderful guides I've seen so far. I am also a big history buff and somewhat of a naval enthusiast, so I should fit in around here. All in all, this seems like a wonderful place and I look forward to membership here!

Frog
Welcome aboard. All things at sea are strategic and all things on land are tactical. Most armies are only projectiles of their navy. Adolph and Old Boney failed to grasp this. First Sealord Churchill, the Old Lion and the former naval person, FDR, understand this perfectly (damn those Lend Lease destroyers). There is no somewhat. Viel gluck kaleun!:arrgh!:

desertstriker
08-10-13, 06:54 PM
welcome to subsim herr kaluen:Kaleun_Salute:

Red October1984
08-11-13, 01:13 AM
Hello and Welcome to Subsim! :woot:

Valentino
08-12-13, 06:46 AM
Welcome Frogpi:Kaleun_Salute:

The Enigma
08-12-13, 08:14 AM
Hi Frogpi

Welcome to this fine place called Subsim.com.
Enjoy playing SHIII with GWX :salute:

Herr-Berbunch
08-12-13, 08:33 AM
Welcome aboard, Frog :salute:

Might I also suggest using Multi-SH3, then you can easily try the other supermods too. And Commander, don't forget Commander. :yeah: