PDA

View Full Version : The Duchess of Cambridge has a Boy

Jimbuna
07-22-13, 02:35 PM
No link yet but I'm being informed the baby is a boy.

EDIT: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23402103

BossMark
07-22-13, 02:37 PM
No link yet but I'm being informed the baby is a boy.
Here is one
http://news.sky.com/story/1119013/royal-baby-its-a-boy-for-kate-and-william

eddie
07-22-13, 02:44 PM
Congrats to the Duchess! After reading the article Bossmark put up, seems the line for becoming the next Monarch gets shuffled around a bit!:)

Skybird
07-22-13, 02:46 PM
Ah, it's like with Riverdance - the show rolls on...

:yeah:

soopaman2
07-22-13, 02:51 PM
Grats to my boy, ( I like the Prince alot, great guy) and the future queen.

I just find it vile the American press followed this story as close as the Brit press.

No offense, but who are they, what have they done? they are Kardashians with titles, useless to the common person, but darlings to the media and housemarms.

Kate is not nobility, and it cheapens your throne!

(jk) ;) Game of thrones woulda offed her.

Better than that ugly bastard that married Dianna, at least.

King William is a striking name!

(big fan of Wills, he's a mans man, Kate does not impress me, bony eye candy.)

vienna
07-22-13, 03:12 PM
Any word yet on the name? I'm kinda hoping for "Bob the First"...

<O>

soopaman2
07-22-13, 03:15 PM
Any word yet on the name? I'm kinda hoping for "Bob the First"...

<O>

The Kardashian whore named her kid North West.

Maybe they will come up with a gimmicky name too.

They are all famous for nothing after all.

Nippelspanner
07-22-13, 03:18 PM

Please tell me you're kidding... please...:/\\!!

garren
07-22-13, 03:22 PM
I was kinda hoping it would come out black. :har:

The doctor would have been like, "Oh snap!" :rotfl2:

The first black King of England. Will it ever happen?

garren
07-22-13, 03:24 PM

Better than East West I guess. :hmmm:

Jimbuna
07-22-13, 03:29 PM
Congrats to the Duchess! After reading the article Bossmark put up, seems the line for becoming the next Monarch gets shuffled around a bit!:)

Third in line behind his grandfather then his father.

soopaman2
07-22-13, 03:33 PM
Please tell me you're kidding... please...:/\\!!

North first name, West, Kanye Wests last name..

They seriously named the kid North West, no joke.

(I know I can be silly, but I am dead serious)

AVGWarhawk
07-22-13, 03:34 PM
Good luck to the new parents and the new born!

Nippelspanner
07-22-13, 03:35 PM
Seriously, when I read this (North West), I am glad Germany has name restrictions...

But hey... Kardashian... why would I be surprised?

soopaman2
07-22-13, 03:44 PM
Seriously, when I read this (North West), I am glad Germany has name restrictions...

But hey... Kardashian... why would I be surprised?

Sounds like a joke, or I was putting you on, my old lady told me, and I thought she was breaking my balls.

Back to the good Prince Wills, and the pretty (too skinny IMHO) Kate.

Princess Kate, or just Kate?

Anyway, I make snide remarks, and call the royalty silly or archaic, but it is like a Brit making fun of baseball, or American football.

Just pointing out how odd it seems to anyone outside that culture.

I was more trying to make a funny than be insulting to them or traditions.

Don't take me the wrong way. Willie is a good boy. Kate could use about 10 pounds :haha:

kranz
07-22-13, 04:05 PM
I was kinda hoping it would come out black.

I love people who accuse me of suffering from 'Bipolar disorder' while they suffer from 'fixation on black color'.

anyways...

Congratz.

The birth, despite having taken place 900 miles away, has already taken its toll in Poland.
They didn't air my favorite TV series, showing some stupid documentary about Kate & Will instead. :yeah:

Spiced_Rum
07-22-13, 04:24 PM
Back to the good Prince Wills, and the pretty (too skinny IMHO) Kate.
Willie is a good boy. Kate could use about 10 pounds :haha:

Are you kidding, have you not seen how fat she has become over the last 6 months. :O:

soopaman2
07-22-13, 04:39 PM
Are you kidding, have you not seen how fat she has become over the last 6 months. :O:

That all fell out of her uhhh, yeah ermmmm....

errr..hmmm
So how about this heatwave!:haha:

garren
07-22-13, 04:42 PM
I love people who accuse me of suffering from 'Bipolar disorder' while they suffer from 'fixation on black color'.

It's about time for the UK to have a black PM or King or Queen don't you think? I think it would be wonderful for that country so they can show they aren't racists. I mean, I saw lots of feminists claiming they wanted her to have a baby girl because the UK apparently hasn't had a Queen before... :doh:

But the UK has never had a black person, male or female, as King or Queen or PM am I right? And there are blacks living and working and paying taxes to the royal family right?

I'd be cool with a Hispanic King or Queen or PM of the UK. Anything to prove to the world that the UK is not a racist nation. It's amazing that America is a lot younger than the UK and has already elected our first black president while the UK hasn't. And so many from the UK wanted the US to elect Obama but don't seem to favor blacks in their own nation. Why is that?

AVGWarhawk
07-22-13, 04:49 PM
It's about time for the UK to have a black PM or King or Queen don't you think? I think it would be wonderful for that country so they can show they aren't racists. I mean, I saw lots of feminists claiming they wanted her to have a baby girl because the UK apparently hasn't had a Queen before... :doh:

But the UK has never had a black person, male or female, as King or Queen or PM am I right? And there are blacks living and working and paying taxes to the royal family right?

I'd be cool with a Hispanic King or Queen or PM of the UK. Anything to prove to the world that the UK is not a racist nation. It's amazing that America is a lot younger than the UK and has already elected our first black president while the UK hasn't. And so many from the UK wanted the US to elect Obama but don't seem to favor blacks in their own nation. Why is that?

I think they should have a white Hispanic as King. :doh:

soopaman2
07-22-13, 04:49 PM

Did you hear Obamas opinion on the George Zimmerman Trial? He pretty much incited a race war.

Yoiur not only a faker black man, but your ill informed on current events.

garren
07-22-13, 04:57 PM
I think they should have a white Hispanic as King. :doh:

:har:

That's awesome. You owe me a new keyboard.

garren
07-22-13, 05:09 PM
Did you hear Obamas opinion on the George Zimmerman Trial? He pretty much incited a race war.

Yoiur not only a faker black man, but your ill informed on current events.

Yes, there's lots of white men who pretend to be black men with white men views isn't there. :har:

But I just feel that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If the UK people thought Obama would be good for the US to prove we're not a racist country then what about themselves? And the same thing with many other European countries...

Btw, I really am a black male from Atlanta, GA. and I really am a conservative. Don't think we exist? Well here's an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hPo6mYnks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A

I knew that Obama got elected for racist reasons - largely from people within my own race that don't understand that liberal handouts are just slavery to the government and a burden on society as a whole. He was also elected by the masses of white apologists who have nothing to apologize for.

Not a person alive today that was around during the US slavery period. But lots of black folks, even many within my own family that I can't even talk to without a fight, feel that whites owe them something special. I hate affirmative action and feel like whites don't appreciate me as an equal for having a law that discriminates in my favor of my skin color. But you wouldn't understand unless you were black I guess. That or you like seeing blacks in dependent on the government because it makes you feel superior that you have nothing working in your favor as a white man but are still able to achieve more than black males and females who have lots of handouts and support systems playing in their favor.

eddie
07-22-13, 05:14 PM
I thought this thread was about the Duchess giving birth to a baby boy!?!

garren
07-22-13, 05:24 PM

It's already old news. 9 months of pregnancy and tons of attention and now it's like "Ok. Whatever." LOL!

Jimbuna
07-22-13, 05:31 PM

Righteo garren, OTH or whatever other name you choose to go by atm.....

You want to talk racism then go accusing anyone else of being a racist that challenges your views then go ahead but be forewarned you are beginning to annoy a few people around here and not least of all me.

I've looked at the post exchanges you've been involved in today and will concede it is six of one and half a dozen of the other but the common denominator is your always involved.

I'm asking you for the final time to conform to the rules of this forum and equally so to those who respond to you.

I'll end by thanking you in advance for your and everyone else who is involved for your/their cooperation.

You may also want to reflect on giving a little respect to those members of royalty who so many people in your own country and around the world are currently giving and yes, I know your not entirely alone on this thread which is why I've said "and equally so to those who respond to you".

I was kinda hoping it would come out black. :har:

The doctor would have been like, "Oh snap!" :rotfl2:

The first black King of England. Will it ever happen?

Now back OT everyone please.

frau kaleun
07-22-13, 05:37 PM

It was, but now apparently it's a thread about how racist it is that a family made up entirely of white people produced a white baby instead of miraculously popping out a non-caucasian one in complete defiance of the laws of genetics.

Either that or there's some confusion somewhere about how a hereditary monarchy works. :hmmm:

Platapus
07-22-13, 05:39 PM
Congratulations to the parents and I hope the baby and mother are healthy and happy. :yeah:

garren
07-22-13, 05:40 PM

You want to talk racism then go accusing anyone else of being a racist that challenges your views then go ahead but be forewarned you are beginning to annoy a few people around here and not least of all me.

I've looked at the post exchanges you've been involved in today and will concede it is six of one and half a dozen of the other but the common denominator is your always involved.

I'm asking you for the final time to conform to the rules of this forum and equally so to those who respond to you.

I'll end by thanking you in advance for your and everyone else who is involved for your/their cooperation.

You may also want to reflect on giving a little respect to those members of royalty who so many people in your own country and around the world are currently giving and yes, I know your not entirely alone on this thread which is why I've said "and equally so to those who respond to you".

Now back OT everyone please.

So Soopman2 can call me a fake black man and you'll allow that? That's not offensive in the least now is it? Oh no, of course not because Soopman2 said it.

Yet if I said something equally offensive to him like he's not a real white man or a racist for then you'd say something to me for sure. Maybe I'm always involved because I'm being baited by other members on here who keep making offensive comments towards me that provoke a response aka trolling (an offense of the ToS) btw.

Why don't you go read the post from today for yourself and see who said what, what they said, and when they said it.

garren
07-22-13, 05:41 PM
It was, but now apparently it's a thread about how racist it is that a family made up entirely of white people produced a white baby instead of miraculously popping out a non-caucasian one in complete defiance of the laws of genetics.

Either that or there's some confusion somewhere about how a hereditary monarchy works. :hmmm:

I guess you don't understand the concept of sarcasm? Or if the Dutchess had an affair with a black man she'd have a black child or at least mixed child? Wouldn't be the first time that family had some sort of major drama unfold. From my understanding, a man is automatically named the father of the child his wife has in the UK, as well as in America, even if that child really isn't his. And in many cases the courts have ruled that the husband the woman is married to (the non-bio dad) has to pay to support the bastard child because it's based on what's in the best interest of the child. And the courts believe that naming the husband (the non-bio dad) as the father of the child is in the child's best interest because the mother doesn't know who the real father is anymore or he doesn't make as much money as her husband.

So if she had an affair with a black man then the baby would be black or mixed at least. Not sure how the system works in that situation. It would certainly be a grand mess and wouldn't surprise me knowing the history of that family and all the drama it's had in the past.

frau kaleun
07-22-13, 05:43 PM
Congratulations to the parents and I hope the baby and mother are healthy and happy. :yeah:

Yes. Anytime a healthy child is born to a family that wants it and loves it, that's a happy day.

Jimbuna
07-22-13, 05:46 PM

I know your not entirely alone on this thread which is why I've said "and equally so to those who respond to you".

Pay particular attention the text in bold if you'd be so kind.

Any further exchanges/challenges should be via PM if you would be so kind.

WernherVonTrapp
07-22-13, 06:43 PM
Congratulations to the royal couple! The wife and I were just watching the telly prior to the birth as an "alleged" expert and doctor for birth genetics (or some title to that effect) explained why she believed Kate was most likely going to have a girl. I told the wife that the media report has just put the whammy on it, and now they're going to have a boy.
Sure enough, it's a boy!:yeah:

Father Goose
07-22-13, 06:55 PM
Congratulations to William and Kate on their new baby boy. :yeah:
My only regret is that Princess Diana couldn't be here to enjoy the occasion. It's hard to imagine her a grandmother. :o

Platapus
07-22-13, 06:56 PM
How soon do you think it will be before the name of the baby is released?

I am holding out for: Moe

Prince Moe
His Royal Highness Moe

It has a ring to it. :O:

WernherVonTrapp
07-22-13, 06:59 PM

Prince Moe
His Royal Highness Moe

I was more partial toward the name: Curly.:D

garren
07-22-13, 07:01 PM
Congratulations to the royal couple! The wife and I were just watching the telly prior to the birth as an "alleged" expert and doctor for birth genetics (or some title to that effect) explained why she believed Kate was most likely going to have a girl. I told the wife that the media report has just put the whammy on it, and now they're going to have a boy.

LOL! Irrelevant Ms. Genetics expert. They're not having a daughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qGnqv_tqc

Platapus
07-22-13, 07:03 PM

Well she had a 50-50 chance.

frau kaleun
07-22-13, 07:04 PM

Prince Moe
His Royal Highness Moe

I'd vote for Murray.

Platapus
07-22-13, 07:15 PM
I'd vote for Murray.

Ok, here's the deal. You get the future King of England, King Murray, if I can get the next pope: Pope Moe.

Deal?

garren
07-22-13, 07:20 PM
I'm sure he will be named something traditional like William. They seem to be a conservative minded couple that aren't into all the trendy things liberal minded folks are, who name their kids things like Raven Moonshine or Dandy Doopimple, thank God.

Takeda Shingen
07-22-13, 07:33 PM
Righteo garren, OTH or whatever other name you choose to go by atm......

I'm not sure why I'm helping you all out, because the lot of you certainly don't deserve my kindness, but....

http://www.hartzellenginetech.com/images/new/aircraft-wastegate.jpg

there you go.

Oberon
07-22-13, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure why I'm helping you all out, because the lot of you certainly don't deserve my kindness, but....

there you go.

Now that's a pic that speaks a thousand words...all of them terrible. :03:

nikimcbee
07-22-13, 07:39 PM
Congrats to you guys(UK).:salute:

So, where does this put Steed in the running for the Crown?

Takeda Shingen
07-22-13, 07:41 PM
Now that's a pic that speaks a thousand words...all of them terrible. :03:

I still owe you some ganking on GTA after yesterday. Also, play more Street Fighter. :stare:

Oberon
07-22-13, 07:42 PM
I still owe you some ganking on GTA after yesterday. Also, play more Street Fighter. :stare:

Sir, yes sir! :salute:

Takeda Shingen
07-22-13, 07:46 PM
Sir, yes sir! :salute:

I spent the whole last hour driving around looking for you, but as I was new to the map, I mostly went in circles and crashed into the po-po. I will have reciprocity.

And something something something worthy opponents something something.

I'll stop with the derailment now. Posting has made me feel the need for a shower.

nikimcbee
07-22-13, 07:49 PM
I'd vote for Murray.

Isn't that a Scottish name?:hmmm::haha:

garren
07-22-13, 07:54 PM
Isn't that a Scottish name?:hmmm::haha:

No. It's feline, for well... Murray. :haha:

frau kaleun
07-22-13, 08:54 PM
Ok, here's the deal. You get the future King of England, King Murray, if I can get the next pope: Pope Moe.

Deal?

:hmmm:

Actually "Pope Murray" has a much better ring to it IMO. Trade?

BossMark
07-22-13, 11:40 PM
If the Royal baby is to be called George, I would give anything to see Rowan Atkinson as his butler...

Jimbuna
07-23-13, 04:51 AM
Namewise I'll go for James...there hasn't been one for a while IIRC.

Spiced_Rum
07-23-13, 06:46 AM
Namewise I'll go for James...there hasn't been one for a while IIRC.

Not since James II on the Glorious 12th (or thereabouts), not really an auspicious name for the future monarch. And IIRC he would become James VIII because Scotland has already had quite a few King James.

TarJak
07-23-13, 06:55 AM
I'd like to see a Prince Albert.:03:

kranz
07-23-13, 06:56 AM
Not since James II on the Glorious 12th (or thereabouts), not really an auspicious name for the future monarch. And IIRC he would become James VIII because Scotland has already had quite a few King James.
that's what I heard yesterday from an expert on the 'royal family'.

My vote goes for Benny.

Cybermat47
07-23-13, 06:57 AM

there you go.

What is that?

Mr Quatro
07-23-13, 11:40 AM
I'm betting on William III ...

William the third or Willy boy as he will become to be known with a playboy spirit in the year 2034 :yep:

soopaman2
07-23-13, 11:48 AM
*Yawn*

what did the Kardashians do last nite?

Prince duke of cambridge wales, of the archduchy of the countdom of windsor, with honors from king george the II IV, XXI , great great great great great great grandson of William the conquerer, and rightful heir to your lives and souls.

I am sure the chap will make a great king, but he will rule nothing, but entitled money to him.

I know you guys like it, but kings, princes etc. mean nothing in real power, why is this the biggest thing since Dianas funeral?

He had a peasant mother anyways. If she (kate) was fat you would be outraged.

(hopefully she ages into Camilla.)

nikimcbee
07-23-13, 11:57 AM
If the Royal baby is to be called George, I would give anything to see Rowan Atkinson as his butler...

I'd vote for this.:up:

@all the Brits,
So have y'all bought your "Royal Baby" (no, not Steed) merchandise yet?

STEED
07-23-13, 11:59 AM
The name is...David Cameron II. :o

soopaman2
07-23-13, 12:02 PM

King David?

Sounds kinda Biblical.

Good play!

All jokes aside, the boy is first born of the successor, so he will be king David?

Not so good with sucession laws, just wondering.

I clown I play, but hey good for them.:up:

Mr Quatro
07-23-13, 12:17 PM

British humor is alive and well I see :woot:

The Middletons Visit Kate, William and Baby in Hospital (http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20719694,00.html)
Day-old Baby Cambridge – whose name is yet to be announced – got his first visitors Tuesday when …

vienna
07-23-13, 12:25 PM
Many years ago, George Carlin put forth the idea business names should be inverted: Instead of "Great Continental Trust Association" and "Bill & Edna's" Market", it should be "Bill & Edna's Trust Association" and "Great Continental Market"...

I put forth my choice for a royal name earlier (Bob), but it hasn't seemed to gain much traction. So, how about this: Floyd; Prince Floyd would have a certain ring to it, No? Or maybe Prince Jerry?...

<O>

EDIT:

A local newspaper here in Los Angeles has dubbed the newborn as "The Prince of Wails"...

<O>

soopaman2
07-23-13, 12:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEe1cTDbXHU

Just found secret footage of the wedding!

I should win a Pulitzer and a Murrow award for this exceptional journalism.

Picture the look on peoples faces when some anonymous internet asshat wins 2 prestigious awards!:yep::yeah:

Spiced_Rum
07-23-13, 01:09 PM
I'm betting on William III ...

William the third or Willy boy as he will become to be known with a playboy spirit in the year 2034 :yep:

William IV was the king prior to Queen Victoria. If William, Duke of Cambridge, uses the name he will become King William V.

Britain needs King Arthur:D

soopaman2
07-23-13, 01:14 PM
Where is butterface Pippa at! The homely sister has a way better body.

Way less frigid too.

They hiding her?

I seen less posts on drone strike topics. Are people so easily distracted by glamour, and pomp and circumstance?

Jimbuna
07-23-13, 01:31 PM
I'd like to see a Prince Albert.:03:

I think it'd be more like your country if it were Uncle Albert :)

BossMark
07-23-13, 01:31 PM
The Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a baby boy.

The whole world is excited and can't wait to see the gorgeous Pippa Middleton's arse on telly again.

soopaman2
07-23-13, 01:47 PM

The whole world is excited and can't wait to see the gorgeous Pippa Middleton's arse on telly again.
Better than Kates rump.

All you see with her is her pelvic bones and her bleached fake smile.

Pippa needs a bag on her face., or at least constantly moan during the throes of lust, I am the future queens sister.

STEED
07-23-13, 02:25 PM

I have seen far more sexy arse in my time. :rolleyes:

eddie
07-23-13, 03:00 PM
Here's a look at what different newspapers did to make the announcement of the birth of the baby!

Near the bottom of the article a British Magazine called Private Eye, had a different headline then everyone else,lol

http://www.today.com/news/delivering-puns-royal-baby-front-page-news-around-world-6C10714147

STEED
07-23-13, 03:07 PM
Private eye. :haha:

Skybird
07-23-13, 03:22 PM
Name him like you want - there is some German blood in him and no Anglification of family names could ever change that! :yeah: :D :salute:

P.S. That also explains prince Philipp Battenberg's queer sense of humour. ;)

Jimbuna
07-23-13, 03:29 PM
LOL...still preferred The Sun/Son :)

Skybird
07-23-13, 03:32 PM
LOL...still preferred The Sun/Son :)
:haha: Yes, I saw their logo today, it made it into some German news. One of their brightest moments ever, I'd say.

Jimbuna
07-23-13, 03:43 PM
:haha: Yes, I saw their logo today, it made it into some German news. One of their brightest moments ever, I'd say.

Probably their one and only moment :03:

Skybird
07-23-13, 03:57 PM
In that way I meant it. ;)

Jimbuna
07-23-13, 04:01 PM
I thought so but wasn't entirely sure matey :)

Platapus
07-23-13, 04:24 PM
:hmmm:

Actually "Pope Murray" has a much better ring to it IMO. Trade?

Deal.

Pope Murry does have a good ring to it.

BrucePartington
07-24-13, 05:43 PM
And George it is, it seems. Or so was reported in a local newspaper.

STEED
07-24-13, 05:48 PM
And George it is, it seems. Or so was reported in a local newspaper.

George Alexander Louis

Platapus
07-24-13, 06:00 PM
George is a good name for both a prince and a king.

frau kaleun
07-24-13, 07:54 PM
I suppose if they give him a little brother someday, naming that one "Ringo" would be too much to ask. :hmmm:

garren
07-24-13, 09:02 PM
I suppose if they give him a little brother someday, naming that one "Ringo" would be too much to ask. :hmmm:

Why not Rango? Got something against reptilian Hispanics? :O:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6qIM5cUMi79uC_jL-iSGXj7_Q9PzfZ7UKH6Y-UEdpYht0sCyE

Rockstar
07-24-13, 11:32 PM
how about mohammed?

garren
07-24-13, 11:48 PM
how about mohammed?

LOL! :har:

How about Allah!? :rotfl2:

Jimbuna
07-25-13, 05:51 AM

LOL...let's have a Paul first :)

frau kaleun
07-25-13, 07:26 AM
LOL...let's have a Paul first :)

Meh. I know he's a living legend, but he'll always be my least favorite Beatle.

Still with the royals' penchant for multiple names they could just call the current tot "George John Ringo Paul Windsor" and make us all happy. :D

Sailor Steve
07-25-13, 07:28 AM
On the other hand "Ringo" isn't his real name, and they have had three kings named Richard. :sunny:

Spiced_Rum
07-25-13, 07:29 AM
It's great to see the Royal Baby has finally been named. Buying his clothes from Asda will save so much time putting name labels on all his school clothing.

Jimbuna
07-25-13, 09:00 AM
On the other hand "Ringo" isn't his real name, and they have had three kings named Richard. :sunny:

Well he would never have been known as Richard the turd so they could have picked that as his second name....after James obviously :smug:

Platapus
07-25-13, 12:07 PM
Is this just a hunch of yours?

:D

Jimbuna
07-25-13, 12:13 PM
Is this just a hunch of yours?

:D

Dear oh dear oh dear :nope:

With wit like that you should be on a stage :cool:

There's one due in an hour :)

:03:

Platapus
07-25-13, 12:25 PM
A pun at maturity is fully groan.

vienna
07-25-13, 01:03 PM
Meh. I know he's a living legend, but he'll always be my least favorite Beatle.

Still with the royals' penchant for multiple names they could just call the current tot "George John Ringo Paul Windsor" and make us all happy. :D

Not a big fan myself of Macca, either. Always liked John first, George second, Paul third, Ringo last (more a comment on his musicianship than personality; when John was asked if Ringo was the best drummer in rock, John replied Ringo wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles).

If Will and Kate (hmm, a possible sitcom title?) have another son who turns out to be a least favored child, maybe they'll name him Pete...

<O>

soopaman2
07-25-13, 01:09 PM
comment deleted AT THE REQUEST OF JIMBUNA.

AVGWarhawk
07-25-13, 01:11 PM
Not being insulting, but do the Brits see this as silly as I do?

Not like the royalty has any real power.

my disgust with this is in the American Medias interest in this, they seem to forgot what the British Monarchy did to us, and what we sacrificed to break free.

I was hoping for a down syndrome baby, just to see how that was spun.

Yes, lets thumb our noses at our most staunchest Allie. Brilliant!

soopaman2
07-25-13, 01:15 PM
Yes, lets thumb our noses at our most staunchest Allie. Brilliant!

They only tolerate us, the USA has no ally.

UN monetary figures....Someone foots alot of the bill...

Just be honest they like France more than us.

But who would you rather have in a crapstorm?

AVGWarhawk
07-25-13, 01:16 PM
They only tolerate us, the USA has no ally.

UN monetary figures....Someone foots alot of the bill...

I don't think they tolerate us. I believe most other countries do. Some just plain hate the US.

Platapus
07-25-13, 01:25 PM
I was hoping for a down syndrome baby, just to see how that was spun.

I don't care what your political position or beliefs are, but that is a pretty crappy thing to say about any child being born. :nope:

Jimbuna
07-25-13, 01:39 PM
I don't care what your political position or beliefs are, but that is a pretty crappy thing to say about any child being born. :nope:

Agreed and something I doubt Neal would appreciate either.

@soopaman2

I'll be back in an hour to see if their is anything viewable that should be considered for remedial action :nope:

soopaman2
07-25-13, 01:40 PM

My apologies.

Was trying to be funny, but butthurt is the word of the day here.

I bet you never told a vile joke in your time here, ever.

PP means perfect Platypus.

I am just mocking how reputation means more than anything to families like this, but your bias is beyond comprehending that. That is fine.

Brits do not have the right to satire, as we do. Pity

garren
07-25-13, 01:49 PM
My apologies.

Was trying to be funny, but butthurt is the word of the day here.

I bet you never told a vile joke in your time here, ever.

PP means perfect Platypus.

I'm with you on this.... kinda. It was a crap thing to say but it's being taken overboard I feel because I could detect you were joking and not being serious. Overly sensitive people on here who should be able to distinguish what's a joke and what's not. Besides, it doesn't violate the ToS on this site either from what I can see to say something that's unpopular.

Moderators gone wild.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Kedind/Humor/forum_moderator.jpg

Oberon
07-25-13, 01:55 PM
Oh, for famous sake, are some people around here drinking from the stupid pond again?

Soopaman that was a douche move, apologise and get over it. Garren, stop being an idiot.

Next. :nope:

AVGWarhawk
07-25-13, 01:55 PM
My God. That is me to a T! Thanks Garren! Sweet!

Takeda Shingen
07-25-13, 01:57 PM
I'm with you on this.... kinda. It was a crap thing to say but it's being taken overboard I feel because I could detect you were joking and not being serious. Overly sensitive people on here who should be able to distinguish what's a joke and what's not. Besides, it doesn't violate the ToS on this site either from what I can see to say something that's unpopular.

Read again.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item_language

The Radio Room forum is not the place for flaming, spewing, or otherwise mouthing off. We do not allow posts where people are called idiots, morons, etc. We respect your freedom of speech, we ask that you respect our rules. You are welcome to express your opinion about games and other subjects. We do not want SUBSIM Review and the Radio Room forums to degenerate into a collection of *This game sux!!!!* and other immature rants. Like something or dislike something about a game, express your thoughts in reasoned and responsible terms. There are any number of forums which allow unbridled idiocy to reign, we want the Radio Room to be a civil, mature forum for discussions about naval and subsims, tactics, mods, playing tips, troubleshooting, and submarine topics in general. As such, we retain the right to edit and/or delete posts we find offensive. We also have the right to ban users who contribute to poisoning the well. Just as a radio talk host has the right to decide which callers he airs and a newspaper editor decides which letters he prints and which he throws away, the moderators in the Radio Room forums have final say on rants and spews they decide should be cut.
Don't be a spewmonkey! :)

Emphasis mine. Jim is acting in his right. Had it been me, I would have been far less generous.

Moderators gone wild.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Kedind/Humor/forum_moderator.jpg

Oooh, can I play too?

http://www.kiasoulforums.com/attachments/soul-general-discussion/13605d1359273262-trip-computer-red-lights-internet-tough-guy.jpg

Now we have all our bases covered.

soopaman2
07-25-13, 01:59 PM
Oh, for famous sake, are some people around here drinking from the stupid pond again?

Soopaman that was a douche move, apologise and get over it. Garren, stop being an idiot.

Next. :nope:

Sorry, I was being silly.

I am a huge fan of Wills, balls enough to go to war, then get pissed when the NY times blew his cover in Afghanistan. (damn yanks!)

I have yet to see an American politicians son go to war.

My malice comes from the undeserved attention it gets here, considering how many died to be free from this crap many years ago....

Here we are Idolizing it again.

Oberon
07-25-13, 02:05 PM
Sorry, I was being silly.

I am a huge fan of Wills, balls enough to go to war, then get pissed when the NY times blew his cover in Afghanistan. (damn yanks!)

I have yet to see an American politicians son go to war.

My malice comes from the undeserved attention it gets here, considering how many died to be free from this crap many years ago....

Here we are again Idolizing it again.

Thing is, it's not a case of idolising a power, it's like idolising a pop group or something, our Royal family, despite still having a surprising about of judicial power, is essentially a tourist trap. Still, it's better than the PM we have, so there's that.

garren
07-25-13, 02:06 PM
Read again.

Emphasis mine. Jim is acting in his right. Had it been me, I would have been far less generous.

Oooh, can I play too?

http://www.kiasoulforums.com/attachments/soul-general-discussion/13605d1359273262-trip-computer-red-lights-internet-tough-guy.jpg

You're poisoning the well. :haha:

Takeda Shingen
07-25-13, 02:06 PM

3/10 must do better. But I've been saying that to you for years.

frau kaleun
07-25-13, 02:08 PM

Totally not true. For instance, I'm a delicate flower. :O:

Takeda Shingen
07-25-13, 02:10 PM

Yeah, like a nice rosy thorn. :O:

STEED
07-25-13, 02:14 PM
better than the PM we have

£100 on the Queen to knock Cameron out in the first round. :D

garren
07-25-13, 02:16 PM
3/10 must do better. But I've been saying that to you for years.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmvOB8krYBBr2aAh2NTXu1iwNP0V7w1 yNRyw9OcqXE0NL-HKbLSQ

Takeda Shingen
07-25-13, 02:17 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmvOB8krYBBr2aAh2NTXu1iwNP0V7w1 yNRyw9OcqXE0NL-HKbLSQ

Why? I won. Get over it. Time to grow up, Peter Pan.

soopaman2
07-25-13, 02:18 PM
Thing is, it's not a case of idolising a power, it's like idolising a pop group or something, our Royal family, despite still having a surprising about of judicial power, is essentially a tourist trap. Still, it's better than the PM we have, so there's that.

I forget the exact number, but they have a huge tourist draw in millions of pounds.

I am a curmudgeon.

I do not hate them, I just wonder why they get more attention in America, than the presidents stupid comments on a case in Florida, or how fat Honey Boo Boo is getting.

I am just sick of your distractions being ours, we kinda killed a bunch of each other for the right to be seperate, but 200 years later, here we are, the American press has become the daily mail uk rag.

Will the boy bring world peace, or will he be a waste of resources like his parents and grandparents?

garren
07-25-13, 02:19 PM
Why? I won. Get over it. Time to grow up, Peter Pan.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zvkbrsPF1rtkcdho1_500.jpg

Takeda Shingen
07-25-13, 02:21 PM
http://manboobz.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/4g8k.jpg

Seriously, it's been over for some time now. Give it up.

garren
07-25-13, 02:21 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw5mebia7M1r6vfdio1_500.gif

vienna
07-25-13, 02:25 PM
garren:

http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2011/biz_books_0802/dale_carnegie_how_to_win_friends.jpg

<O>

Platapus
07-25-13, 02:25 PM
Perhaps I should apologize. My comment may have been inappropriate.

If it was inappropriate, then I do apologize.

soopaman2
07-25-13, 02:28 PM
Perhaps I should apologize. My comment may have been inappropriate.

If it was inappropriate, then I do apologize.

Nah, your ok to me. :D

We are all friends here.:up:

Just say what ya feel, I made an ass of myself too.

garren
07-25-13, 02:31 PM
Nah, your ok to me. :D

We are all friends here.:up:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4q060qaRQ1r2dv2oo1_1280.jpg

soopaman2
07-25-13, 02:36 PM
Does unity bother you, why the black man calling me gay. *why can't we be friends* song

If I ever sucked a penis, and I wouldn't , (I am married to a woman)it would be an unclipped arab man. Just to piss you off. ;)

Upgrade your pic.:D

Jimbuna
07-25-13, 02:57 PM
Read again.

Oooh, can I play too?

For you the well has just run dry.

Penguin
07-26-13, 11:27 AM
So I guess there's no real desire to abolish the monarchy in Britain atm? :D

BrucePartington
07-26-13, 12:29 PM
I hope not.
But then again, I'm not a Briton. This is just a foreigner's opinion.

Jimbuna
07-26-13, 02:02 PM

That's a good question but atm I think they've seldom been more popular.

STEED
07-26-13, 02:34 PM
That's a good question but atm I think they've seldom been more popular.

Who? The RDP

Royal Democratic Party

Membership fee £10,000 a year

But you do get a free box of top of the line tea bags, now who is going to turn that down? :hmmm:

Jimbuna
07-26-13, 02:53 PM
Who? The RDP

Royal Democratic Party

Membership fee £10,000 a year

But you do get a free box of top of the line tea bags, now who is going to turn that down? :hmmm:

You ya tight wad :)

STEED
07-26-13, 02:54 PM
You ya tight wad :)

Free tea!...Never. :)

BossMark
07-26-13, 02:55 PM
Free tea!...Never. :)
Now if it was free beer....................................:D

STEED
07-26-13, 02:57 PM
Now if it was free beer....................................:D

I hear Harry has a good stash of beer. Give him a buzz and bob's your uncle.

Jimbuna
07-26-13, 03:05 PM
I hear Harry has a good stash of beer. Give him a buzz and bob's your uncle.

But what if Bob turns out o be your aunty? :)

STEED
07-26-13, 03:20 PM
But what if Bob turns out o be your aunty? :)

That's alright, bob is a transvestite. :O: :)

Jimbuna
07-26-13, 03:25 PM
Ah, okay...two peas in a pod then :)

STEED
07-26-13, 03:57 PM
Bob's a lucky sod. :shifty: :D :haha:

Jimbuna
07-26-13, 05:46 PM
Speak for yersel :o:D

STEED
07-27-13, 06:50 AM
Speak for yersel :o:D

I'm not bob!

You bob?

:rotfl2:

BossMark
07-27-13, 07:00 AM
I'm not bob!

You bob?

:rotfl2:
No this is Bob :har::har:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee374/rothwellwhite1/Blackadder_2_bob_zps371f62d6.jpg

STEED
07-27-13, 07:05 AM
No this is Bob :har::har:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee374/rothwellwhite1/Blackadder_2_bob_zps371f62d6.jpg

Corrrrrr...

Dam have to see the docs for a course of leeches now. :rotfl2: