PDA

View Full Version : Torpedo accuracy

bigbill032
06-17-13, 09:39 AM
Greetings from sunny Florida USA. After a year off i'm back to SH5. I'm playing stock game downloaded from UBI/uplay, no mods ( would like some but need major hand holding installing) I'm using auto targeting using the three methods shown on this forum. Working pretty good, sinking ships. As I started upgrading the crews abilities I noticed torpedo accuracy going down.
I believe reading here on the forum that increasing the torpedo mans abilities will cause this. Is this still the case? Is there any fix?
Very interesting forum, thanks in advance for your reply

Bill

volodya61
06-17-13, 10:04 AM
Greetings from sunny Florida USA. After a year off i'm back to SH5. I'm playing stock game downloaded from UBI/uplay, no mods ( would like some but need major hand holding installing) I'm using auto targeting using the three methods shown on this forum. Working pretty good, sinking ships. As I started upgrading the crews abilities I noticed torpedo accuracy going down.
I believe reading here on the forum that increasing the torpedo mans abilities will cause this. Is this still the case? Is there any fix?
Very interesting forum, thanks in advance for your reply

Bill

Just don't increase his abilities :03:
Or you can use this mod (not for using with any abilities mods) - http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=169477

bigbill032
06-17-13, 12:09 PM
Thought that would be the solution. I guess i'll start the campaign over and remember not to increase his abilities. I'm not comfortable modding the game until I find a kind sole to walk me thru step by step.

Thanks again Bill